Bedtime

A/N
Hey there! As was requested I wrote a small thing about spider family x reader bounding together.Looks like I'm really suck at writing something like this, and it is actually really shorter than I expected. Anyway, I hope you like it! Enjoy the reading!

Scratching her lips, stained with the aftermath of her delicious dinner, Y/N crossed the threshold of the house. She considered this house as the safest place. This home was built by her younger brother. That all their family could live together. But even so, the other brother refused to come this morning. Like the previous morning, and a hundred times before this. He considered himself scary, disgusting, vile. Although you would never consider him like that. Or wouldn't trait him bad.After all, older sisters shall act like that? Kind and sweet, right?

Passing further into the house, your bare heels were fanned by a chill that ran through your whole body. You tightly closed the improvised door behind you so that the approaching sunlight would not damage your beloved family. The curtains that covered the windows began to change to a lighter shade - the sun was the higher part of the sky. So, it's time to a family bounding .

Hearing her soft footsteps, Sister and mother jumped up, raising anxious eyes to Y/N. The demon assumed that they didn't like her, for the sugarcoating actions of the youngest child of the family - Rui. When he shouted at them and used brute force...But he's just a child, and cannot control his emotions well!

But the excitement dispelled by itself when both crawled closer to Y/N with smiles, after they she settled down on the floor. There were also the father of the family and the youngest child of previously mentioned Rui. Rui always seemed hollow and alienated when it came to family. Even if he built a bond between them with his own hands and always claimed that he loved them all more than anyone ever could. But, at such moments, he quietly and calmly greeted everyone and, covering his eyes, set his head on your lap.After that, everyone also got comfortable and closed their eyes as if they were sleeping. They didn't need to say anything, you yourself knew what to do. Stroking Rui's hair, you quietly sang a lullaby, or told a fairy tale, like other families had before a real bad time.

Now, there was nothing to the minutes that flipped through for you so quickly. And all of them with open eyes rose and went about their business, talking among themselves, or silently looked at the wall, waiting for the sunset.

But Rui didn't leave, and even his eyes didn't open. He must have liked the touch of Y/N's fingers on his snow-white hair. Yet his hairstyle were strange, but beautiful. Sometimes you wondered about whether they look the same at the time he was a real human? And what color did they have then? But that wasn't that important.

She sighed quietly, looking at her father, thoughtlessly folding a handful of stones in a tower. Maybe you could not always get together for a dinner, or before dawn, and maybe some members of your family have left you forever, making your inflamed consciousness forever shiver from the memories of happy nights spent with them. But you probably were a real family, and you definitely knew that you and the other member of the family will rip apart anyone who casts doubt on your bound