Chaper 1 🍿

Always in Harry's pov

Look some may think it was wrong of me not telling him. But I was terrified of what he would say, would he think I'm a freak or would he just not believe me. If you're confused as to who I am, my name is Harry Potter and this is the story on how I became five months pregnant.

On June 12 I was with my boyfriend for now he's going to remain with out a name.
Flashback
We where hanging out in the RoR when he asked me something. He asked if I was ready to make love with him. Me being the virgin I was got a little scared thinking that's all he wanted from me so I told him I wasn't ready yet and to my surprise he was ok with waiting for me. He was the love of my life had I couldn't imagine my life with out him.
Flashback over
I know some may have thrown themselves at the thought of being with him. But to me it was more then that, I wanted it to be special and to make sure he loved me. I know it's cliche, but I want my first time to be special.

Flashback
On July 17th two weeks before my 16th birthday my boyfriend and I where hang out in the forest. We where going on a date. Today was the day I was going to give myself to him and tell him I love him, but he said it first ' I love you so much Harry' he say looking my straight in my eyes ' I love you too Draco' ( Yes the golden boy was dating the Slytherin prince.) ' Draco I ready for you to take me' I said in a whisper he look at me with hesitation ' are you sure Harry I know it's you first time and if I've made you feel pressed in any way I'm sorry, don't think you have to do this' He ramble on, I stopped him with a kiss ' Dragon I'm ready I promise, your the love of my life and I want you to take me please'. 'Ok Harry but let's go to the RoR'
(Slight Smut)
We made it to the RoR and Draco started to kiss me ' Harry are you sure you want to do this we can wait if you want' he's was so cute when this was happening ' Dragon please I need you I promise I'll tell you if I need to stop' 'Ok beautiful' he said with a smile.

He started the kiss down my neck sucking slightly making me whimper as he's moved down to my collarbone, his hands moving to unbutton my shirt. As he finished unbuttoning my shirt he looks up at me ' May I continue my love' he ask ' You may but first you must kiss me' I say with a slight blush. He did as I ask and continued to unbutton my pants and pulling them a long with my boxers. He took a hold of my hard dick and stroked it.

'Yes Draco please' he smirked at me 'do you like that my love' I nod my head 'Please dray I need you.' He smiled down at me before conjuring a bottle of lube and a condom. 'Dray I want to feel you just you please' he looked surprised to say the least ' Harry are you sure you want to do that' I nod. I stayed lying on my back and Draco between my legs ' ok my love I need you to spread you legs so I can prep you' I brush and did as he asked, I saw him spread lube over his fingers. 'Are you 100% sure you want this Harry' I nod my head ' words Harry or I'm not doing anything' he said. 'Please Draco I want this I want you to make me yours please' he smiled 'your already mine but ok tell me if it hurt to much' and he slowly let his finger go inside me. It felt odd 'add another one dray' I beg, he did as I asked. The stretch hurt, it was like a burning sensation. But as he moved them it went away. He put his last finger in, and I swear I sound like a slut right now with the way I'm begging and I don't care 'Dray I'm ready' and you can guess what happened next.
End of flashback