Defeat

Timeskip To After School

Denki's POV:

'Finally the final lesson of the day is over'  I think, feeling a wave of relief. I stand up as the others start to make there way out of the classroom and sort my stuff out.

As I was about to leave, I turn my head to see if Todoroki had left yet,'Great, he hasn't. Guess I can't go alone' I thought, slightly annoyed, then sighed.

"Waiting for someone?" I heard Todoroki say, a hint a happiness on his tone.

I roll my eyes,"Well no one else is here except for me or you so I must obviously be waiting for someone"

"Glad to see someone's happier than they were the morning" Todoroki laughed a bit.

"Be quiet you!" I say, my cheeks turning a light pink.

"Ohhhhh, so you're taking the compliment!" Todoroki laughed

"Your never a flirt, what's this sudden change?" I asked, a little confused

"What change?" he laughed, then he turned his head to see Midoriya at the entrance.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" He asked, a bit confused.

I rapidly shook my head while Todoroki just laughed happily 

Midoriya just shrugged," Well, uh, class has ended and me, Iida and Uraraka noticed you two haven't left yet and were wondering whether you wanted to walk back to the dorms with us"

"Sure!" Todoroki said happily, finishing sorting his stuff out and started walking towards the entrance to the classroom. I followed him, not wanting to be left alone in the classroom. We started to make our way back to the dorms when halfway there I just stopped. Todoroki noticed and stopped as well, a little further ahead of me, although Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka didn't seem to notice we weren't behind them

"Kaminari are you alright?" Todoroki asked, a concerned look on his face

Todoroki's POV:

"Kaminari are you alright?" I asked, noticing that Kaminari had stopped walking. Kaminari didn't reply, making me feel kinda concerned about him. I took a couple steps forwards,"Are you alright Kaminari?" I ask once again, turning my head to see if Midoriya and that group had got back to the dorms, thankfully they had, then turned my head back to the slight noise of a whimper and looked at Kaminari, who had now started to cry. "Kaminari...?" I asked softly, nce again he didn't reply. Kaminari looked up, tears streaming down his cheeks,"Leave me alone.." He whimpered. "Kaminari.." I asked, kinda shocked. "Leave me alone Todoroki" He whimpered again, a hint of anger in his tone. "Kami-" I said again, being cut off by Kaminari. "I said leave me alone!" Kaminari shouted at me, then walked back off to the dorms. I stood still for a couple of minutes, shocked and still trying to take in what had just happened.

Feeling defeated, I sighed and walked back to the dorms, no one asking me what happened to Kaminari 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

486 words lol, my head hurts and im really tired lol