Hugeo

Hey Everyone! So the map pictured above will be developed with every new story (if located in a new area) and the location will be given too. Hope you like it! 

Location: Katem City 

 Black fur shifted underneath his hand, which he held over the shelter wolves. His shelter wolves, the ones saved from many hands within the town. He and his grandmother took care of them, allowing them to travel from the forest to their home that lay on the outskirts of the town. One of the homes that farmed the land, that owned open field from long ago. The closer you get to the center the more the streets are crowded with people who specialize in all sorts of jobs. His favorite was engineering. To be able to make something you see within you always had intrigued him, made him wonder what he could create.

His grandmother got up from her seat at the table, bidding him a good night and retiring to her bedroom. Chesha followed her, their white wolf and omega of the pack. Any pups that have ever passed under their roof was taken under Chesha as one of her brood. Her mate, Brownwood, is often gone from the home, out in the forest doing business with other packs perhaps, which makes the adoptees not so much of a burden. The boy stood as well, going to the counter to juice some lemons and make lemonade before bed.

Wolves brushed against his legs, eager to be the first to catch some stray meat if he were to prepare it. Hugeo smiled, watching them as he made his lemonade. As the wolves realized no meat was present they left, all except Afvyn, the young straggler who had been with the pack since he was a pup. Afvyn had chosen Hugeo as his favorite after he had grown more into an adult. His fur was always ruffled, black with white along his lower jaw, his eyes a gentle yellow color. Hugeo saw one of the members exit the house through their "dog door," just big enough for the wolves to walk through comfortably. He sipped his drink casually when he was done, leaning against the counter. No new wolves had been rescued as of late, but there usually was a period of quiet before they got back into action.

He set his empty cup in the sink and went upstairs to his room, Afvyn following him. Hugeo got ready for bed, shutting off the lights and changing clothes. The window next to his bed showed a near full moon, tomorrow or the day after it should be complete. Wolves were not allowed to be in the house at the full or new moon, it was a rule in the house that held true throughout the years. It had been created in the first generations of wolf caretaker's, most of those generations lived within his family, a few others had the same in the Allun kingdom, those he had not met.

Afvyn curled into a ball at the end of his bed. Hugeo slid under his blankets, relaxing. Crickets could be heard outside, and Hugeo thought of the lightning bugs that were soon to come before his dreams took him to other places.