3. Tom Felton x reader- Tattoo

Prompt- "Is that a tattoo?"

Your POV-

"Love, wake up," 

"Babe, wake up. I'm home,"

Rolling over in your bed, you ignore the words. I just want to sleeeeeep, you think. Then you feeling something poking at your shoulder. "Y/N, wake up! I'm back from filming!", a familiar voice says. "Wha?", you mumble, still half asleep. "Love, it's me, Tom! I'm back!" "Tom?", you question, rubbing your eyes and sitting up. As your vision comes into focus, you realize what was going on. "Tom? You're back already?", you question him, "Yeah, we got a break due to some technical difficulties. And what's wrong with me being back already?", he asks with a look of slight concern on his face. "Nothing's is wrong with you being back early!", you exclaim, "I just wasn't expecting you. I missed you so much!" "I missed you too, love. But I was only gone for a month. You're gonna have to get used to me being gone for longer than that, because normally I would be filming for 8-9 months at a time." he states. "I know, but I still missed you!". Chuckling at this, he says, "How about we both get ready for the day. It's already noon." Confused, you grab your phone and turn it on to check the time. 12:01 PM. I can't believe I slept this long. I have so much to do today!, you think, mad at yourself for forgetting to set an alarm"See? It's time to get up," Tom says to you. "Okay, fine," you say, climbing out of your warm bed. "Babe? What's that?" "Is that a tattoo?", he interrogates, looking very confused. Well, shit, you think. "Umm, yea?", you say with a bit of a scared tone. What's he going to think of me now? Is he going to break up with me? All because I had to get that stupid tattoo, you scold yourself, worried about what will happen next. "A-ar-are you going to break up with me?", you ask, lip trembling. "No, no, of course not! I was just a little surprised," he comforts you. You feel his strong arms wrap around you, pulling you into his chest. "Shh, Shh. I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just a little surprised, that's all. When did you get the tattoo?" he asks, his tone much softer than before. "T-the day after you left," you mumble, a little embarrassed. "Sweet, it's ok. You don't need to feel like you did anything wrong. Come on, let's go get ready, like we were trying to do before this," he gestures around with his hands, "fiasco," "Ok, let's," you respond, still a little shy. "Can we watch a movie together afterword?". "Sure," he chuckles. 

So this wasn't as bad as you expected he'd react, but you knew he would have found out sooner or later. Well, I can't always wear pants.

----------------------------------------------

I hope this is okay! I got pretty stuck trying to come up with an idea, so I went looking through Tumblr and found this prompt. I will probably have to use cheesy prompts in the future as well, knowing how bad I am at coming up with plots. :)

Bye,

-Teriele