TordTom

Tords pov

I wake up and do my same little routine first turn off my alarm clock then take a shower,brush my teeth and hair then get some decent clothes grab my bag then put some earbuds in listen to music on my way to school. I swear every day is the same I do the same thing all day every day I just want something new, I just stubble my way through life doing the same thing. But at least I have my friends Edd and Matt they have been my friends since I was little it's nice but I'm still waiting for the day something happens. But I thought I was ready for that day but I was wrong I wasn't, little did I know today was that day.

As I walked to school I find Edd at the schools front door alongside with Matt. When Edd notices me he waved his hand in the air to signal me to go over to them. "Hi Tord how are you?" Edd asked me "I'm ok. you?"
"I'm good... Oh by the way did you hear?"Edd said "Umm hear what?" I said confused "oh there's a new student coming today." He said excited
"Oh that's cool" I say as we walk into the school. All of our lockers are pretty close so we find that pretty lucky Edd and I will open our lockers as Matt waits and then he'll head to his own as me and Edd follow. But then we go our separate ways to the classes we have. I walk twords my class the history class room mr.cinnamins class. I enter waving to the teacher. Then sitting near the back next to a window. Seems how Edd and Matt are not in this class I sit alone. Each seating tables have two chairs and two small desks forming into one table.

I seem to sit alone as all of the other students sit with a friend. "Okay class settle down I have something to say" he says to the class "today we have a new student I'd like you to show him respect." he says. The class room door opens and the new kid walks in. He's pretty short wearing a long sleeved light violet shirt and black leggings with a black choker and also his nails were painted black his eyes were like black void's. I started to stare at the short male I thought he was an angle sent from heaven. He's so beautiful, cute, and the most lovely thing I've ever seen in my life. "H-hello my name is Thomas but you can call me Tom" he said so nervously. Man even is voice is so beautiful and cute. I could listen to it all day. "Okay thank you Thomas you can sit by...
Tord Larson." he said in a chipper tone as the teacher told him were to sit.

As he walked closer to me I felt more heated and my heart was about to explode. He than sat down next to me putting down his bag next to him and looked twords the front of the room playing attaching to the teacher as I just sit there staring at the boy named Tom he's gorgeous I thought to myself. But then I got caught staring at him. Then he looked at me a little nervously "umm can you stop staring please" he said to me I thought. oh my gosh he's talking to me what am I supposed to say ahhhhhh! "Y-yeah sorry" I nervously said "it's ok" he said and gave me a slight smile that warmed my heart. As the class continued the teacher blabbing about what ever not really paying attention. But then something did grab my attention
"Ok so today we'll have a partner project. And yes you can choose your partner if you want" he says righting the project on the board. I thought maybe I can ask Thomas to be my partner... But would I be able to handle that I mean I can barely talk to him. But I'll try "h-hey Tom?" I said "yeah?" He answered with his angle like voice "would you l-like to be my partner?" I said a little nervous "oh umm yeah ok" he said I was quite surprised "oh cool" I said smiling out of excitement. " Umm we'll have to do it at your house. Or if you want to do it at the library?" He said to me "oh we can do it at my house" I said. After that class a ended but when he was no longer in my sight I felt weird sad, upset, empty. I want him back I thought to myself I need to see him again I don't like being away from him..

Even though I just met him I want to be with him forever I don't like being apart from him. I want him I need him. "Hey Tord!" I heard as my thoughts stoped but still feeling the same. I put a fake smile on like as if it was a mask "oh hey Edd" I said "ready for lunch?" He said "umm sure what did you bring today?" I asked "oh I brought a pb&g and some cola also some fruit snacks" he said with a smile "oh cool" I said "what do you have?" He asked me " oh I got... Cookies" I said there was silence "y-you have cookies... And that's all?" "Umm yeah" I said confused "you stupid sweet tooth you, you need real food I'll give you half of my sandwich" he said slightly motherly mad tone "what no I don't want your sandwich you eat it your self I'll stick with my cookies thankyou very much" I said puffing up my cheeks to make pouting face " ugh your dumb" Edd said