Chapter 12: part 2

"It already did." He said and pressed his lips against mine once again.

I smiled into the kiss as I kissed him back deeply. He tangled his fingers in my hair and roughly pulled me closer. I love it when he's being all dominating. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed me against the counter and helped me crawl on the top of it. He stood in between my legs, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began grinding his lower half against mine.

"Ugh, Vic." I moaned as I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Should we take this somewhere else?" He whispered seductively into my ear, capturing my ear lobe between his teeth slightly. I nodded frantically and he chuckled, kissing me again. I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. For a moment I thought that he was going to pull away, but instead he lifted me up from the counter, holding me by my butt as he carried me up the stairs and into his room.

We collapsed on the bed, me falling on top of Vic. I kissed his neck, softly nibbling on several places. My hand travelled to the bulge in his pants, palming him through the jeans. His neck was vibrating from the moan that he was trying to hold back.

I decided I wanted to hear him moan and so I kissed a few more places on his neck, undoing Vic's belt and unbuttoning his jeans, shoving my hand inside of his boxers. He let out a gasp, probably because my hand was so cold, and I began stroking his shaft slowly.

"Uhm, that feels so good." He threw his head back, closing his eyes as he let out the sound I was aching to hear. I smiled at the hot sight in front of me.

"Kellin, faster." He begged, thrusting himself into my hand. I didn't speed up, though, I kept the same pace. He groaned in frustration.

"Come on, please." He pleaded. I only smiled innocently, stopping my movement completely. "Okay, you asked for it." He said, flipping us over. I let out a surprised squeak at the his sudden move. He howered over me, giving me a quick peck on my lips before he began taking off my clothes. I did the same to him and he was quick to reach for his bedside table and pull out a condom and a bottle of lube.

I grinned in excitement, it's been way too long since I've had sex, you can't really blame me. Vic covered his two fingers with the lube, kissing me once again. I then felt his fingers softly circling around my entrance before he pushed in. My moan was silenced by his lips as he scissored his fingers inside, stretching me. His fingers felt good, but I needed more. I moved up and down on his fingers, practically fucking myself on them. He moved them in sync with me before he pulled them out. I whinned desperaly, looking at Vic.

He was about to put on the condom, but I grabbed it from him, rolling it down on his member. I then took the lube, squeezing some into the palm of my hand. I bit my lip in attempt to look hot as I stroked him, covering his shaft with the liquid.

"F-fine, stop it or I'm not gonna last much longer." He said, making me laugh a little. He pushed me down lightly, my head hitting one of his pillows. His hands rested on the sides of my head as he lined himself up. I tugged on my lip ring to stop myself from moaning as he pushed in. He looked at me as if asking whether it was okay to move. I nodded and he began moving, slowly sliding out and back in.

"You can go faster." I told him. He nodded, leaning closer to me and pressing his lips to mine. It was getting hard to kiss him back as he began thrusting into me quicker. I hooked my leg around his waist so he could have a better acces to me. He changed the angle and hit my prostate.

"Fuck, do that again." I moaned out. He did as I told, hitting that spot again.

"Oh my god." I groaned and he pounded in harder. I dug my nails into his back, most likely leaving marks. He grabbed me by my wrists, locking his fingers with mine as he pinned them to the mattress. His moves got quicker, sending the familiar feeling to the pit of my stomach.