Prologue

[a/n]: i know its a little cringey, but still. thanks for reading! Luv yall💜

———
Authors P.O.V:
It was 11:42 pm, and Jungkook was reading a book in his room. But then his mother asked to him to buy tteokbokki along with kimchi soup in the convenience store because they have a visitor tomorrow and his mother needed to prepare early in the morning. Jungkook sighed. He was too lazy and also scared to buy at that time (Like duh its nearly 12 midnight). Well, he can't say no to his mom, sooo, ya. He got up and walked out of the house.

So now that he is out of the house, he was just going to do his routine every time his mom asked him to buy something to the convenience store but then the other road that leads to the convenience store is closed down because of repair shits. Then he remembered that there is a shortcut that leads to the convenience store (but he doesn't like going there because that road is creepy as hell). He is so scared to go at that road but he had no choice because his mom is going to be mad at him if he got home and he got nothing with him. So he tried his best not to be scared. Now, he is already walking into that dark road with a few street lights.

then he heard a crying baby somewhere and then he tried to find where the sound is coming from

then he heard a crying baby somewhere and then he tried to find where the sound is coming from. But something flashed at his mind and he remembered that its already late at night so it's impossible to have a crying baby in that place especially in the middle of the night. Then, the cries turned into an old woman's laughter. He turned around and he felt someone or something is following him. He then started running while breathing heavily, nearly going to cry because his fear is eating him alive. He just wants to go home that he forgot about the tteokbokki and kimchi soup. He's so scared that he didn't even notice that there is a guy in front of him that he bumped into the guy's chest.

"Hey, are you okay?" The guy asked worriedly. Jungkook nodded, still shaking.

"Are you lost or something?" The guy asked again. But then, when Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw an creepy old woman staring back at him with a large, creepy grin behind the guy.

 But then, when Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw an creepy old woman staring back at him with a large, creepy grin behind the guy

Jungkook was so scared that he cant even scream. He froze in fear. The guy in front of him also felt something behind him. His feeling is so strong that there is something behind him plus the younger's reaction. He didn't look back. Instead, he fought his fear like he used to be and held the younger's shoulders.

"Don't be scared of them. They won't hurt you, okay? They are just scaring you and testing your fear." The guy said as Jungkook got back to reality and can move again. He then looked up to the guy as tears fall down his face, hugged the guy tightly while his face tucked into the guy's chest.

"P-please d-don't l-l-leave me h-here.." Jungkook said in a shaky-scared voice.
"I-I'm s-s-scared.. p-please..."

"Its okay baby, I'm right here. Don't be scared, I won't leave you." the guy said with a smile, as he hugged the younger while rubbing his back.

Jungkook looked up, still hugging him, crying and sniffing, and now has a messy hair. The guy then wiped the younger's tears and fixed the sticking hair out of his forehead and cupped the watery-eyed-boy's face.

"Don't worry I'm just right here, I won't leave you." the guy smiled again.
As Jungkook was about to pull out to the hug, he remembered about the creepy old woman the he saw earlier and hugged the guy again.

"I-is the g-ghost still h-here..?"
"No, I can't feel them anymore. You can open your eyes now." He chuckled.
"I'm s-sorry.." the younger said after pulling out to the hug again.
"Its okay, haha you're so cute." The guy said as the younger blushed in different shades of pink.

He smiled again and said "Let me take you home baby— I-I mean— I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you baby.." then laughed awkwardly. The younger blushed harder as he was called "baby" by that handsome, hot, guy (He didn't even realized earlier that the guy he bumped with is handsome as fuck because he was so scared).

"Oh and before that, my name is Kim Taehyung by the way, whats yours?"
"J-Jeon Jungkook." the younger said, laughing awkwardly, and a bit calmed down not crying anymore.
"Wait, why are you here at this time of the night?" Taehyung chuckled.
"My mom told me to buy a tteokbokki along with kimchi soup because I think she forgot.. I can't say no though and to be honest, I don't even go here every time I buy something. The road I was going to walk through and where many people are around is on repair shits. Thats why I have no choice to go here." he pouted.
"Aww you're so cute~ you're like a bunny." He cooed.
"Heeeyy~" the younger whined then pouted afterwards.

Taehyung smiled widely thinking "Well I was also going to buy something in the convenience store.. so I was thinking... how about let's go there together so you can't be scared anymore?" He smiled. The younger nodded snd showed his bunny smile. Taehyung showed his boxy smile cuz he couldn't help it. The boy in front of him looks so innocent and cute.

——

All I wanted is to breakthrough hell. Im so tired of being scared everytime I see these creepy creatures around me... Everyone thinks I'm crazy or if not, just making things up. At that time, I think no one believes and understands me. I think no one can ever and help me breakthrough this hell life...

Until I met him.