Chapter 1 : Third Eye

Jungkook's POV:
I was born to have a "Third Eye". Ever since the day I was born, I have an ability to see creepy creatures and supernatural entities. I'm terrified of them. I know I've been seeing this things for nearly my whole entire life but I'm still not used to it. For me, my life is like hell. I just want to breakthrough this shit. Why do I need to suffer? No one even cared or understood the situation I was handling. Even my mom couldn't help me get through this. I just want to have a normal life like the others. I know I'm not crazy. I know that they are real. But nobody understands or even listens to me when I talk about them. They think I'm just making up stories.

March 17
The day when I experienced by far the first bone-chilling thing that happened to me out of all my other experiences in my childhood times. I was 5 years old at that time. It was maybe in the middle of the night, I woke up in a sound of tapping on my window.

 It was maybe in the middle of the night, I woke up in a sound of tapping on my window

*just imagine that its dark inside*

(and btw, Jungkook's room looks like this

(and btw, Jungkook's room looks like this. I had to draw it so you can imagine it a little easier~ and sorry for my drawing, im so lazy HAHA)

I thought that it was my mom, so I decided to stand up from my bed and peeked through the window. But no one is there, so I thought that it's just my imagination then got back to bed. As I lay down again, I froze and my eyes widened in shock because there, in the window, I saw a creepy girl with a bloody face staring back at me while grinning.

 As I lay down again, I froze and my eyes widened in shock because there, in the window, I saw a creepy girl with a bloody face staring back at me while grinning

[a/n]: just to remind yall, this is still a taekook story, okay? Remember what i said in the warning right? Lmfaoo
——

I badly wanted to scream for help, but I couldn't even move or speak. I froze there, shaking in fear as she started banging at the window while blood flows from it. Then she started screaming. Loud. That the windows started to crack. I'm so scared at that time that I couldn't even do anything. All I have left to do is pray and pray until the sounds, the blood, the window crack and the girl disappeared. Then I can move again. So now I had the chance to call my mom.

"Eomma!" I screamed, still terrified and shaking of what just happened.

"Jungkook! Oh my god, what happened?! Are you ok?!" My mom said as she swung the door wide open in my room.

All l can do is hug her and cry as my face is on her chest.

"Its okay honey, mommy's here.." she said and rubbed my back.

"Eomma.. I s-scared... I s-s-saw b-bloody girl in window.. and window is crack a-and b-blood e-everywhere.."

"It's just a bad dream honey, they are not real.. so don't worry, okay?"

"N-n-no! I telling true!"

"Sweetie, you're just imagining things. Let's go back to sleep, okay?"

——

I know I saw her. Or should I say, it. I know I'm not imagining things. But at that time, I can't do anything because I know my mom won't believe me. So i just tried to forget it and got back to bed. But that's just one of my chilling experiences when I was a kid. There is many more lurking in the shadows.

Until this day, my ability to see supernatural entities is still with me.

——
[a/n]: how was it?? 🥴