Enter, Nezuko

(Wowow finally introducing best girl to the other lil shits)

We woke up early nothing to get a checkup from a doctor, he kinda looked like a joke when he just went left to right with a stethoscope saying, 'hmhm'

"Yep, severe!" He cheerfully diagnosed.

-----------------

Turns out Zenitsu had a few broken bones thanks to the dumb boar stepping all over him, and speaking of Inosuke he has fractured ribs and minor brain damage (jokes) because of Tanjiro, and Tanjiro also had fractured ribs and a couple minor injuries thanks to his fight inside the mansion.

Thankfully, I didn't have any broken bones, probably because I was being protected the entire time. Kind of shameful for an independent swordswoman.

All we needed was proper rest and it sounds heal in about a week, because for some reason those three had super mountain boys regenerative abilities. At this point I'm suspecting that they're demons.

-------------

By the time we rested up and finished everything, if was already night and we went back to our rooms.

"Alright I don't want any fighting tonight understand? We have enough injuries as it is." I ordered and the boys nodded, turning off the lights.

They couldn't fall asleep though, "Hey Tanjiro, since no ones mentioning it, can I ask you something?" Zenitsu spoke up.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Why are you traveling with a demon?"

It wasn't even a surprise anymore, I already knew about Nezuko.

"Oh, you see, that demon's my little sister, she got transformed into one by a man named Kibutsuji Muzan, but you don't have to worry, she doesn't hurt humans." He explained.

Then, what sounded like nails scratching against wood arose and made Zenitsu flinch.

"W-what is that?!" He nervously sweated.

The scratching continued and I turned on the lights. "She must've heard us, oh well, might as well introduce her."

"WHAT?!? NO!! I CAN'T STAND DEMONS OH MY GOD HELP ME." He sprung up and panicked.

"Shut up you big baby she doesn't harm humans." I reassured but it seemed like he has selective hearing because he ignored me.

Her box creaked open which caused Zenitsu to scream again, trying to hide himself in the closet.

"Dumbass! Stop makin a ruckus!" Inosuke punched him which made him fly across the room and landed right in front of Nezuko's box.

Then out came the little cinnamon bun, all small sized.

".....eh?" Zenitsu stared, dumbfounded.

"Hm," she huffed, standing up and growing back to normal size.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro gleefully called out. "You're awake!"

I sat back down on my futon, "Good morning?"

My fight or flight senses suddenly went off and I immediately got into battle stance towards the threat...

Which was Zenitsu....

"Zenitsu, what's wrong?" I asked, still on guard, the air around him pulsed, little sparks of lightning appeared.

"How...."

"How?"

"HOW DARE YOU. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. " I flinched at his expression, he could practically set somebody aflame with that glare.