Who's There?

Josh was sitting back in his gaming chair, blankly staring at his computer monitor with his good eye. Staring back at him was an image he had Google searched of an iconic video game character named Sans the Skeleton, or as the internet had endearingly nicknamed him, Sans Undertale. Josh let out a frustrated sigh and mumbled, "Damn it, Sans, why can't you be real? I just wanna see how much we really have in common."

Ever since Josh started puberty, his friends would joke about his stunted height. He stood at only 4'4 and suspected he'd stay that height for the rest of his life. He didn't mind the jokes at first... until they started comparing him to the infamous Sans Undertale, who was also short. The comparisons didn't stop at their height, they just kept coming. Both Josh and Sans were laid-back, lazy dudes who had a knack for bad jokes and puns. Someone even pointed out that they both had a "special eye". Josh lost his left eye to some bitch when he lived in Seattle, but that's not relevant to this story. 

When Josh really started to think about the comparisons, he began to wonder what it would be like if he and Sans met in real life. What would they talk about? What activities would they do together? His mind eventually wandered to more intimate questions, like what it would be like if Sans Undertale caressed his cheek with his boney skeleton hand, or, if Sans had a magical glowing blue tongue like NSFW artists portrayed him with. What would it feel like to have a skeleton whisper sweet nothings into your ear? Josh would blush every time one of these questions crossed his mind and he hated himself for it. He hated that he found himself catching feelings for a video game skeleton, who he would never be able to meet in real life.

And now, in his epic gamer chair, he caught himself thinking about all of that again. He sank down in it and ran his fingers through his milk chocolate brown hair. "Stupid Josh", he groaned, "Why are you this fond of a fictional character? Are you really that desperate?" That was when he heard a knock at his door followed by a deep, bone-chilling voice.

*knock knock.