Lmao! Who's this funny bone?

Josh fell out of his gaming chair, startled by the knock at his door. He wasn't expecting any visitors and he certainly didn't know anybody with a voice this deep. Were they attempting to make a knock-knock joke? He got to his feet and made his way to the door before pressing his ear against it and placing a hand on the door handle. "Wh-who's there?" He asked with an unintentional stutter.
*luke.
Josh gulped. "Luke who...?"
*luke through the peephole and find out.

Josh rushed to find his stepstool and place it in front of the door so he could look out the peephole and see who it was. Oh. My. God. It was him. It was... Sans Undertale. THE Sans Undertale. "Holy shit..."
*you gonna open the door or what pal?

Josh climbed off of the stool and kicked it aside, then he answered the door and came face-to-face with the skeleton. He ran his fingers through his hair and laughed in shock. "Oh my God, you're actually real."
*of course i'm real, why are you so surprised?
*you look like you just saw a skeleton.
*oh wait.
*it's me. i'm the skeleton.

Sans emitted a chuckle at his clever joke, then frowned when he saw that Josh was still flipping out about Sans' existence. The skeleton reached out and put both of his hands on the rapper's shoulders.
*hey, hey. quit freaking out, it's seriously making me feel bad.
*anyway, the name's sans. you're josh, right?

Josh nodded in response, then made a look of confusion. "Uh, yeah? Wait, how do you even know about me?" He asked.
*found a website called soundcloud.
*saw your account and decided to give your stuff a listen.
*just thought i'd stop by and tell you how great your stuff is in person.
*don't question how i found out where you live by the way, i have my ways.

What the hell. THE Sans Undertale actually liked Josh's music. He felt like shaking and crying right now but he didn't want to weird the skeleton out, so he tried to act casual. With a quick clearing of the throat, Josh responded, "Thanks. It's nice to meet a fan, you want an autograph or... you wanna vibe in my apartment or something?" Sans chuckled again and replied.
*i think i'll go with the second option.
*got nothing better to do anyway, i'm sure paps won't mind if i'm home a little later than usual.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. "Sweet. C'mon in, feel free to get snacks from the kitchen."