Just vibin'

Sans walked through the apartment door and closed it behind him.
*hm, nice place ya got here pal.

He said as he looked around. The inside of Josh's apartment wasn't that bad in all honesty; his living room area had a nice looking couch in front of a TV with a couple of video game consoles. and boxes full of games and other things to interact with. The kitchen area was actually well-kept and it didn't look as bad as you'd expect an apartment kitchen to look. The apartment also had Josh's bedroom and a bathroom, but Sans would decide to just stay in the main area.
"Thanks." Josh said as he motioned over to the couch, "Why don't you sit down while I get us something to drink?" Sans sat on the couch.
*sure thing. hey, if you have ketchup that'd be nice.  

Ketchup? Not wanting to question Sans' drink choice, Josh went over to the fridge and opened it. He got a canned soda for himself and a ketchup bottle for Sans before sitting on the couch beside the skeleton and handing him his beverage. Sans flipped open the lid and put the bottle to his mouth, squeezing some of the red paste into it. Josh couldn't help but stare a little. Sans noticed and stopped drinking, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.
*uhh... something wrong?

Josh flushed a bright red and put his hands out in front of him. "Oh, n-no! Nothing's wrong, I was just uh... spacing out!" After a couple of seconds, Sans shrugged.
*alright then. hey, whaddya got on tv?

"Uhh, let's see..." Josh grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. The channel he left off on was one of those shopping channels that old ladies like to use. He took no hesitance in going to the channel guide and changing it to some other channel, like SyFy. Oh hey, Channel Zero: Candle Cove was on. Guess they'd settle for that.