Main Characters

Heaven Sy - The heiress of a
multibillion company that operates in the Philippines and different parts of the world. Their riches were brought by the hardship, resilience and determination of their ancestors. She has two older brothers, Dustin and Damon, both eligible bachelors. They're very protective of their little princess, probably why she's still single at the age of 24.

Heaven is an innocent soul. She also craves for a mother's love. Their mother died when she was 10 and her father didn't remarry. She absorbed herself in running their business.

She homeschooled since then until she graduated and mastered in Marketing Management.

She shies away from men. Being surrounded by men in the family, and being under their watch are enough to distance herself from other men.

But there's one single man who can take her breath away. Since she met him, she can't get him off her system. She dreamed of his smile, his lips, his eyes.

*****

Kendrick Ortega - 25 years old. He runs his family business empire. He has one brother and two sisters.

Known as a womanizer but never had a serious relationship. He does it to kill time and for fun. He's not the type to initiate but he welcomes casual sex and one night stands. He doesn't call anyone nor give his number. He is not the type to chase but he's usually chased. He doesn't like complication. His reason? He's busy with their business and no time for nonsense.

But truth be told, he hasn't met his match yet until recently.

Since that first encounter, he can't even look at girls without seeing her face. He searched for her eyes, her coy smile and her unconscious seductiveness.

What will he do to get the woman that named and tastes like Heaven?