knocking him out

The next morning I got up and decided to take a walk. While I was walking I saw Alex fighting with some Guy that slapped me at school a few days ago I think his name is Luke. They were just arguing then Luke threw a punch and hit Alex in the face then he kicked him in the stomach. Alex fell down and Luke was punching him In the face Alex finnaly got up and punched him in the nose I came back to my senses and ran over there and started yell "STOP FIGHTING " and of corse they didn't listen so I started cuss "DAMMIT WHY CAN'T Y'ALL LISTEN STOP FUCKIN FIGHTING DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! " alex stopped fighting but Luke didn't so I stepped in and punched Luke in the face I heard something crack and it wasn't my hand it was his nose oops he tried to punch me in the stomach but I blocked it and punched him in the jaw and knocked him out and walked over to Alex to see if he was ok and he was he just had a black eye and a fractured wrist so I got him up and walked him back to my house so I could wrap his wrist once we got to my house Austin was there "what the hell happened to alex and you "  "uh well Alex and me got into a fight and well he got into a fight and I had to help " is said "who was fighting him" he asked "uh Luke ".