Bad ending.

-TROYES P.O.V-

The day was going great so far, I ate luch with Jim, Tanya his girlfriends, and Joey, they are really nice people, its now last class thank god for that!

The bell rings after a boring class of science ugggghhhh i roll my eyes, as I walk down the corridor getting ready to leave my name is called by a few unfamiliar faces "yeah" I say "come here we wanna talk to the new kid" the girl with omber hair calls. I walk over slowly and I know it isnt going to end well since they all have evil looks on there faces "we dont like having a worthless fag in our school, you know!" A boy with black hair says which im assuming his name is Alfie because its written on his school bag.

I stay quiet for a few minutes "speak you little bitch" he says but before I am able to reply I get itterupted by a boy with lilac hair, my god "he is beautiful" I think to myself "Hey guys sorry im late science teacher held me up" he says rolling his eyes as he turned to me "Oh you must be the new kid" he says with a smirk, I nod this isn't going to go well especially now that I may have a crush on him. Hey who wouldn't I think.

I must have zoned out for a bit because next thing I knew I have been punched in the face by the beautiful lilac haired boy "That'll teach you to listen to me when your spoken to you little piece of shit" he says angrly. "Please don't hit me" I say with a weak voice "What makes you think were going to do what you say" the girl with blonde hair and pink dip-dye at the ends of her hair says.

For what seems to be a life time they continued to beat me one by one, "see you around new kid" the boy with glasses says who ive learned his name was Marcus. I wait until they leave before running out and running home.

I live with my aunt since my family stayed in Perth, my aunt is never home because of her work which I am sometimes greatful for because of times like these, I rush upstairs and find my box where i keep all my blades with different sizes and shapes, I grab one and run into the bathroom.

One for already being beaten on my first day

one for being a worthless fag

one for now having a crush who happens to have beat me moments ago

one for being a dissapointment to life.

When I am finished I clean up and get into a pair of sweats and a baggy jumper and put my hair into a beanie. I grab my laptop and my jar of nutella and go on tumblr for the remainder of the day.

I wonder if the lilac haired boy has a Tumblr, I think to myself probably not he seems way too 'cool' to be know to have a tumblr, anyways i dont even know his name to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this okay? probably not, sorry Im not really good at writing fanfics :/

okay so bye :D