Dear...

Natsu's POV

Lucy is in the guild, with Happy. I told her I wanted to go home to stay alone for some hours. Four days ago... future Lucy died, in front of... my eyes... I... I don't really want to talk about that... So I decided to write a letter to her. Lucy writes letters to her mother, so why not?

I took a paper and a quill, and started to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear future Lucy:

Hey, uhm... Lucy? I don't even know if you will recieve this..er..type of letter. I'm not good at writing this stuff, but I know you loved to write novels and fanfictions, I also needed something to let out my feelings, so I thought to write you a 'letter'. 

Lucy, why did you disappear? When the dragons were gone I went to your place to pick you up, but you weren't there! Why? I wanted to...to bury you next to my house... I have a perfect place next to a big beautiful cherry tree... remember when you wanted to go to the Rainbow-Cherry Trees-Party with us? I was all day thinking of you, and I was the one that unearthed a tree and put it into a boat, just for you to see. I didn't admit it the next day because otherwise, gramps probably would have punished me, hehehe...! ....Well, I made you a grave, like I did with Lisanna, but yours is different; when I look at it, I...kneel down... and uhm... sob... but just a little!! I'm not a baby! Uhr... because your death was very hard to handle, at least for me. But... what really hurts me is... the fact that.... I was going to tell... 'my' Lucy (present Lucy) that.... I loved her, when all this annoying stuff about dragons finished. But then, boom! 'Roguidiot' (Rogue) killed you. He was going to kill present Lucy... god, what would have happened to me if she had died...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped writing after that part. My heart stopped beating just of thinking about Lucy dying. Few seconds later, I took a deep breath and continued writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know: "how can the idiot Natsu understand about love stuff?" Well, I'm not really in this kind of girly things but there's a benchmark okay? I know love is something like 'give' your heart and happiness to someone, and some couples kiss and the rest. I'm remembering when Asuka asked us if we kissed; you didn't want to kiss me, but in that moment I didn't care at all! I admit I wanted to kiss you... Although I didn't need to kiss you, your warm smile, your company... all I want from you... is you.

Huh, I noticed this 'future' letter is turning to a 'present' letter.

Lucy, I also wanted to ask you if future Natsu is a fool! Because Edo-Natsu was er... a coward! He was funny and kind, also a badass in a car... not like me, eheh...! So how is future me? Many questions are in my mind. Are you...happy with him? I think so. Lucy, I promise I will make you laugh and smile everyday, protect you, joke with you, even cry with you! Although I don't like to see you cry.

Lucy... you almost died most of the times... For example, when Phantom Lord kidnapped you, you jumped from a high tower! Or when you were a part of the celestial clock and you flew away when it exploted, I tried to catch you in the air! *sniff* Or when... when Minerva...... when she hitted you many times..... I.... I was there watching you...without....*sniff* without doing anything......... And then...... And...then you...................[tear]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dropped the quill, clenched my fists, ducked my head and started sobbing. Definitely this is not me.

"Sorry....Lu..cy..s-sorry...!" I kept yelling. "DAMN IT!!! I COULDN'T PROTECT YOU, I COULDN'T!!!" I cried out sobbing in the table, tears falling from my eyes. I was hitting the table with my fists. I was really frustrated. I kept on crying like a baby for ten minutes until someone appeared slamming my room's door. "Natsu!? Natsu!!" It was Lucy, "N-Natsu, what happened!?" She said kneeling next to me. My left arm, over the table, was covering my eyes, the other was over the table with my fist clenched. She seemed to notice I was crying so she put her hand on my shoulder. "Natsu..." I kept sobbing.

"Natsu, I was outside calling you, but I could only hear screams and hits. I entered through the window and came here as fast as I could. What happened?" I didn't say anything, I just kept sobbing, less than before, but I still was. She suddenly gasped. I looked up rubbing my eyes and turned to her. She was looking at the letter, that now was a mess because of the many tears I dropped. Even though you still could read it.

"Were you writing a letter? For who?" I looked down to hide my red puffy eyes of crying. She took the letter and started reading it. "Dear... future Lucy?" I swear she glanced at me but I was looking down. She giggled and kept reading for herself. Few seconds later, I decided to look at her and she was about to drop a tear; her mouth was opened in shock. I scratched my head looking away. Seconds later, I glanced over her again and she was smiling, tears falling from her eyes. Lucy suddenly dropped the paper and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, Natsu. I love you, too" she said smiling, still hugging me. She was breaking the hug but I quickly grabbed her and pulled her next to me; I hugged her tightly. "Don't go away from me, don't die, don't leave me EVER again!!" I yelled. She smiled and hugged me back, rubbing my hair in order to calm me. "I won't, I promise." She said in a relaxing voice.

{Voice echoed} "Natsu!~"

My eyes widened. Was it future Lucy?

{Voice echoed} "Natsu, thank you!"

I guess so. I smiled as I hugged Lucy tighter than before.

"Let's go on more adventures..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI HI!! I wanted to do this a long time ago but I had no ideas... Anyways, here it is :D How was it? Bad? Good? Plz vote or comment if you want more like this! (Not as sad as this one xD)

And sorry for the bad spelling :S!
Thanks all!~

-Loliponti