I

"Work thinks, laziness dreams."

Wednesday February 21, 2019

6:02

I was barely awake when the sun was already attacking my eyes. So early in the morning, the smell of humidity stifles my nostrils. Over time, I got used to it.

Me, Eva. 22 years old. I am fatherless. It has already been 2 years since he left us, following an illness that was unknown to me until then. He left leaving behind unhappy children. Like chicks without a nest, without heat.

His departure caused a big void in my heart. This man was my father, my mentor, my supporter, my confidant and my best friend, my only friend. He was a good man, who always thought of his children first. That's why he and my mom were cold. She accused him of loving us more than she did. And all the hatred and jealousy that she approved, I suffered the consequences.

The one I call my mother is actually only my beautiful mother. She was forced to accept me into the family out of love for my father. I admit that I very much doubt his love for papa because my dear mother scrolls hundreds of men at home. Without wanting to disrespect him is only a lazy and materialistic. But I have to live with it.

I could very well have understood that she is recovering as a couple, not with several but with one man.

Apart from my delicate relationship with my mother, I have to take care of my little family composed of 1 brothers and 1 sister. They are my little proteges. I love them as a mother hen loves her young. And I protect them that a hen protects her chicks. I try as best I can to bring them all the love that their mother can't give them out of pure jealousy

- Another day full of research.

I exclaimed, stretching my muscles eaten away by all the physical efforts I made during his last days.

I wash, dress and look in my calendar before going to the kitchen. This is the scene that has been happening every day for 1 year already.

Today I have an appointment with a certain Henry Williams. He looks very rich or rather he is. I have been unemployed for several months. Despite my many degrees, I am like that. My father was beaten so that I could finish my studies. And he succeeded. I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for me.

《It's normal treasure, you are my child》 This is the phrase he kept repeating to me every time I said thank you. This man is always outdone for me. However, I fear that all of his efforts have been wasted. I am still fired for a reason unknown to me. Maybe I'm wearing bad luck? I would not know how to say it. But all I know is that it's unfair to me. A graduate without a job.

After I finish cooking and cleaning I go to my boyfriend before my job interview. It starts at 10am, just long enough to say hello to my boyfriend.

I knock on the door and it opens through my boyfriend. I immediately jump into his arms when I see his face.

- Hello Darling !

He puts his hands on my hips and places a deep kiss on my lips that has been asking for hers since this morning.

- Hello my heart.

- It's okay?

- great and you?

- well . Mom is in her room, she woke up in a hurry to see you.

- Really ? What an honor!