Hero Trees

POTENTIAL SECTION)))

Power Based:

• Power Potential 1)
Prerequisites;N/A
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;Adds the ability to put 1 trait(ability) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 2)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 1
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;Adds the ability to put another(2 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 3)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 2
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;Adds the ability to put another(3 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 4)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 3
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;Adds the ability to put another(4 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 5)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 4
Requirements;2 perk points
Description;Adds the ability to put another(5 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 6)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 5
Requirements;2 perk points
Description;Adds the ability to put another(6 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 7)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 6
Requirements;2 perk points
Description;Adds the ability to put another(7 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Power Potential 8)
Prerequisites;Power Potential 7
Requirements;2 perk points
Description;Adds the ability to put another(8 now) traits(abilities) on a power at the cost of +25% energy cost;Traits(abilities) can be placed on the use of a power automatically but if you use more than 1 extra ability at a time it requires the entire cost of the power again.

• Experiment 1)
Prerequisites;Power potential 2
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;When purchasing from the Gene lab you can add on up to 2 abilities right away.

• Experiment 2)
Prerequisites;Power potential 4,Experiment 1
Requirements;1 perk point
Description;When purchasing from the Gene lab you can add on up to 4 abilities right away.

• Experiment 3)
Prerequisites;Power potential 6,Experiment 2
Requirements;2 perk point
Description;When purchasing from the Gene lab you can add on up to 6 abilities right away.

• Experiment 4)
Prerequisites;Power potential 8,Experiment 3
Requirements;2 perk point
Description;When purchasing from the Gene lab you can add on up to 8 abilities right away.