CHINA CONCERT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:-

Days passed by and it was time for me to go to China.I also met BTS at the airport but I didn't talk to them much because I was really busy because my schedule was disturbed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV:-

I was really busy.I was totally exausted right now.I thought I would faint any sec now.The documents and everything was driving me crazy.Everything was disturbed because of my vocations.After sometime I was finally free and now was sitting in the plane.Some idols were also in the same plane as mine as well as BTS was present in this plane.After a while one of my staff came and told me that my manager was calling.I took the phone...

ON THE PHONE:-

Y/N:Hello?

Manager:Hello Y/N.I am really sorry for......

Y/N:Come to the point.

Manager:(sigh)So your fans are asking something.

Y/N:What is it?

Manager:They want you to sing the solo songs of the vocal line of BTS.

Y/N:Hmm....That's it?

Manager:Do you agree?

Y/N:Yes.

Manager:You can choose the songs yourself.

Y/N:Ok.Bye!

END OF CALL

I handed the phone back to the staff and she left.I opened my phone and searched for the songs of BTS vocal line.

Y/N:Hmmm....So Jungkook's euphoria,Taehyung's stigma,Jimin's promise and Seokjin's                  epiphany.(mumbles)

END OF Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw Y/N was doing something on her phone.I thought she called my name so I went to her.

Jungkook:Umm.....Y/N?

Y/N:Oh!Hi Jungkook.What happened?

Jungook:Hi!I thought you called my name.Did you?

Y/N:Umm....well i was just selecting one of your song.

Jungkook:Oh......But why?(confused)

Y/N:My fans want me to sing the songs of BTS vocal line.

Jungkook:Oh I see...

???:Yah Jungkook!

Jungkook:What Tae hyung?

Tae:Oh hi Y/N.