ADOPTED

Y/N P.O.V

ON CALL

Y/N:Hello

.....:Hello is this Kim Y/N

Y/N:Yes it is....who r u

.....:We r talking from xxxx orphanage and we want u to give u the money which your parents left 

Y/N:What r u talking about....My parents r alive

Orphanage:No they r not....Your real parents died in a car crash

Y/N:No..

Orphanage:U and your twin Jeonghan were adopted and your parents left some money for u so please come and get it or u can give us your account number so we could transfer it to your account.

I couldnt believe what I just heard.I needed to confirm it.

Y/N:I-I wil call u back..

And I ended the call.After that I called Joshua but he didnt pick up.I called Jeonghan and he didnt pick up too.At last I called Vernon.

ON CALL

Vernon:Hi!

Y/N:Hey....Where r my brothers

Vernon:Oh wait let me call them.

Y/N:Okay...

I waited for a while until..

Jeonghan:Wassup!

Y/N:U and Joshua need to come now*panic*

Jeonghan:Hey...R u okay..*worried*

Y/N:Just come quick!

I ended the call.I walked out of my office and went downstairs.My eyes were teary.I didnt believe it but my heart kept telling me its true..

Tae:Hey Y/N!

I didnt answer him and went towards the kitchen.I took a glass of water and drank it.

Mina:Hey U-Y/N r u okay

I just kept quiet and went back to my office.I sat on the couch waiting for my brothers to arrive.After a while the door opened and my 2 brothers came in.I looked at them tears streaming down my face.Jeonghan ran to me while Joshua locked the door.

Jeonghan:Y/N whats wrong....Why r u crying!*panicked*

Joshua also came and held my hand.I told them everything and they froze.I could see tears in Jeonghans eyes.I hugged him.He was still frozen.He wasnt moving.I looked at his face and tears were streaming out of his eyes but he was quiet.

Y/N:Hey!We have to confirm it first!

I took out my phone and dialed my moms number and she picked up.I put it on speaker.

ON CALL:

Mom:Why did u call

Y/N:I want to ask something

Mom:What is it

Y/N:Me and Jeonghan....R we your biological children

She kept quiet.

Y/N:Tell me!

Dad:Who told u that

He spoke.

Y/N:Thats not important...ANSWER ME!

Dad:YES U R ADOPTED!OKAY!NOW GO AND WORK!

My phone fell from my hands at what I heard.I was.......(I dont know how to describe)

Joshua:Y/N....Jeonghan

I picked up my phone and called the orphanage.

ON CALL

Y/N:H-hello

Orphanage:Yes Miss Y/N

Y/N:W-we r c-coming....w-we also want our whole info 

Orpanage:Okay...We r looking forward to see u soon.

END OF CALL

Joshua:Who did u call

Y/N:We need to go to the xxxx orphanage.