Pier

I walked slowly to the pier, counting my steps. I slipped my hands into my pockets to retain warmth and lifted my head up. Ben was stood at the end of the pier, facing the water. I stood at the beginning of the pier and took a deep breath to muster up some courage to see him. After the kiss it had been tense for us.

I started walking towards him thinking about what I would say when I got there.

I finally got close enough to him because he heard me walking upto him, causing him to turn round.

"Ben look, I'm sorry about the other day. It was a silly mistake."

He smiled, "you're cute when you're sorry."

"what?"

He put one hand on my neck and connected our lips, they were so soft and sweet. I tensed up at first but melted into it, closing my eyes in content. He moved his hands down to my arms as I moved my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss slightly. I then pulled away and licked my lips, savoring the taste of his lips. I crashed out lips together again, wanting more, causing Ben to gasp but melt into it. He parted his lips slightly and I took the chance to slip my tounge into his mouth, exploring it. I felt his tounge pass into my mouth aswell and I moaned in content.

-

yEEt this was fun to write for some reason. Anyway I'm not allowed to see my dad anymore so yay.