Chapter 2

A few weeks had past, and Kody was still practicing on his magic. Thankfully, he no longer spit out blood and has become healthier and more aware, which Aiden was grateful for. Kody was also practicing on making potions, which he was still having trouble on. But he was improving.

Kody was in the basement, working on his project right now.

Poof!

"Ack-!" Kody coughed, fanning the smoke away. He held up the bottle with green liquid inside. "Still wrong." He shook the bottle and placed it down on the table. He sighed and left the basement. "I'll come back to it later."

The green liquid that was left on the table began to turn half blue and yellow.

-time skips-

Kody dried his hair and went to his room, hearing Sherry and Aiden fighting again about Aiden being lazy. "But Sherry! Can't I at least have a break?" Aiden whined while being dragged to his office by Sherry. "No." Sherry replied coldly.

Kody entered his room and looked for a book from his shelf. He picked a random book about witches and magic and began reading.

...

"Kody... Kody!"

Kody looked around his surrounding to see who was calling for him. "Whose there?" Kody replied, listening to the high echoing voice of a boy.

Everything was black. That's all Kody could see, until everything began to have color.

He was standing in a forest. He looked around some more to see no sign of that boy calling for him. "I'm here, Kody! I finally found you!" The voice echoed.

"What are you talking about?" Kody asks, looking around as the sky began to turn dark.

"Kody," says the voice, "just wait for me. I'll be there soon!"

"What?" Kody whispered out.

Then everything went black.