Last Will and testament~ Prologue

Will Anderson was on his way to school on cold, fall morning.  His friend, Josh cought up to him.  "Are you exited for show and tell?"  Josh asked.  "What did you bring?"  He asked, looking at Will's backpack.  "I didn't bring anything you can touch."  Will said, with a smile"Oh, no!  You didn't bring the gift of friendship again, did you?"  Josh asked, looking worried.  "No." Will said, simply.Inside, the school was toasty warm.  Will went to his locker, number 419.  He unlocked it and put all of his heavy books in it.  "Come on, Will!"  Josh called, throwing a sock at him. "You brought a sock to school?"  Will said, throwing it back.

"Who wants to show and tell first?"  Their teacher, Mrs. Willow asked.  "I do!"  Josh yelled.  "Alright."  Mrs. Willow said and retreated to the blackboard.Josh opened his desk and pulled out a large teddy bear.  He went the the front of the class room.  "This,"  He announced  "is Mr. Fluffypaw."  The class was silent.  "Um...  I'll sit down."  Josh said and went back to his desk."Who wants to go next?"  Mrs. Willow asked.   Will raised his hand.  "You may."  Mrs. Willow said and  leaned against the black board."This is the moment!"  Will thought.  "The moment i can show everyone what I can do."Will walked to the front of the class room.  "This is my talent."  He said.  Will felt power running through his veins.  One moment the class was stareing at him, board.  The next there was panic, throughout the room.  Where Will had stood, just seconds before, now stood a large grey wolf.