Last Will and testament~

Will sat on the short wall of a flower bed, next to a gas station.  The sun was rising in a beautiful array of reds, oranges, and blues.  He was in a little town called Floyd, Iowa.  He looked out at the forest. It was a beautiful forest.  Full of green plant live and tall oak and maple trees.  Even from a hundred and fiftyyards away, he could see a large buck grazing next to the road.  As a car went by, the deer lifted it's head and bounded off into the forest."I wish I could go into those woods."  He thought, sadly.Unfortunately, Will could not go into the woods.   Since the show and tell incident, four years earlier, he had been under the sharp and constant watch of the police.  Still, the forest seemed to be calling out to him, beckoning him to come closer.  "One little trip wouldn't hurt, would it?"  He thought.Will took a quick look around.  A family in a minivan walked past him and into the building.  The little girl was yelling something about a puppie, while the brother was telling her to be quiet.  No one else was in sight.Will stood up at a normal pace, not wanting to attract any attention.  He walked across the parking lot.  No one had noticed him.  He crossed the road and disappeared into the treeson the other side.  Will walked through the woods for the first time in four years.  There was a crack, as though some one had stepped on a dry stick.  "Is anyone there?" He called, cautiously.  He waited for an answer for about two minutes.  No reply.Will walked through a grove of apple trees, still beautiful after the cold spring that year.  He reached for a branch and pulled himself up into the tree.  "This is nice." He thought, as he bit into an apple.  He quickly spit it out, realizing how sour it was. "Oh, yuck!" He exclaimed.  "Why would anyone eat something like this?"  An apple core thudded to the ground next to him.  "They are good." A voice said.A boy about the age of fourteen with red spiky hair dropped from the tree.  He landed on his feet directly in front of Will.  "Who are you?" He asked Will.  Will was very surprised at this abrupt appearance.  "Uh... I'm... Josh." He said.  "Pyro." the boy nodded."What are you doing here, in these woods?" Will asked Pyro. "You don't know?" Pyro asked, slightly surprised. Will shrugged. "Well, if you don't know just be on your way." Pyro said. "Why? What goes on here?" Will asked. "I said, be on your way." Pyro repeated sternly. Will stood, staring for a few seconds, then he decided he should start getting back anyway before someone noticed.