Release

You were my world, my lifeline, my partner in crime and my friend. It sucks to see how situations change the perceptions of people and what was once important now isn't important anymore. I love that girl no matter what but unfortunately right now what happening isn't helping us heal. It's not helping us be better us. There's nothing more to us nowadays than us fighting and arguing about things that were once see as stupid. I can't believe what we once held onto is now let go and both parties aren't the same mentally. However if it's meant it'll be is what I try to tell myself but at the rate we're going I'm sure she doesn't want that to happen and I don't either it's ridiculous how we have to even think about situations. One of us wants emotional ties but not the emotional connection and the other just wants the emotional connection only at a lesser level. A lot of self re-evaluation and pain is why I write this book. My love runs deep for her. I hope the best for them and wish the best for her but it seems like there's really only one way to go about this until we can have discussions commonly and calmly but who knows when everything will be OKAY! Only time and destiny will tell. We write our own stories in life with the pen of Gods free will. I guess the question is what WILL be done about all of this? What can be done about it? It's up to us to fix OUR situation. Right now you need time and I have to give it to you because maybe that will bring you back.