A Very, Very Late Update: I'm Back?

Hello, everyone! I can't quite believe how long it's been since I first wrote this book. I think it's been nearly three years?

Wow. That's insane.

Anyway, I'm obviously much older and (hopefully) wiser since I started writing. As a little nostalgia trip, I decided to come back and read through my past work.

Surprisingly enough, I didn't cringe all that much.

I was inspired. Inspired so much so that I want to pay you all back for all the support I've recieved for this book over the years, all the lovely comments, all the votes, everything...

And so I've decided, after a much too long hiatus, I will finally finish this book! I'm not a huge fan of Mystic Messenger anymore, but I'm hoping this will be a nice way to give back to everyone who's supported this book and flex my creative muscles in the process; I hope I can do the characters justice as I did back then!

The final chapter for this old version will be the first I release, and then I'll try and work towards getting the new book written (maybe even writing some other stuff along the way? Who knows!).

Unfortunately, I'm right in the middle of exams at the moment and I won't be able to start work on this project for a while. However, once I do, I hope you will all be satisfied with the result!

Next, I would also like to issue an apology for the last chapter called "Discontinuation". Past me was very bitter at that moment and I feel really bad about blaming all of you for discontinuing my book. I genuinely just lost interest and moved on.

But hey! I'm back now, and better(?) than ever! I hope you can all forgive me for my rude words...

So yeah, to all the fans of this book, old and new, I hope you look forward to my new stories!

Thanks so much for sticking by me for the time we were together.

- The Author