Drifting through space

Authors note:
The following content contains, slight mention of death, neck-snapping, Spider mans "I don't wanna go line"(that should always be a warning that scene was terrifying) If any of that disturbs you please move on to the next chapter.
I rewrote this chapter (Like I'm going to do with the others) because I wanna continue it but I really don't like how most of the chapters are plus I personally believe iv improved my writing a lot since I first wrote this.

-Loki

Third-person POV

Loki's eyes quivered open, surroundings in an uncomfortable blur, barely making out the ship he hoped would take his people to a new home. What had happened?
Wait...Loki's heart pounded against his rib cage as if it was trying to escape, body shivering. The realisation hit him hard.

The Mad Titan, Thanos.

The gasping, kicking, the overwhelming golden gauntlet around his neck, an alarming cracking noise that followed the pressure tightening, the sinister smile of a man he once served, then nothing. It all came back in a flood that washed away any other thought or memory in his mind.

Though as the thought drained out of his brain another destructive wave came in. Honestly, his whole body could be on fire though even that wouldn't even be half the pain he felt in his neck. Then he noticed the nerve-wracking numbness in his arms and legs.

Even for a self-proclaimed God, Loki has little to no chance of surviving this, he accepted his fate after everything he had done to everyone. He wept, cold tears rolled down his dirt-covered face, for his loved ones in Valhalla wishing he would see them soon though Loki knew where he would be sent. Where he belonged and deserved.

Regret.

He regretted so much, the past seven years of his life had been hel all because of his mistakes. He regretted throwing himself into that abyss, he regretted New York, he regretted not being able to save his mother, he regretted faking his death, he regretted taking the throne of Asgard.

He regretted taking the tesseract knowing full well Thanos would find him and his people and murder them all. The reason there all dead is his mistakes.

Thor...

Loki tried to move his head around though even the slightest movent was too much pain for him to handle, he tried his best to look for his brother but all the debris and bodies plus the overwhelming blur still hadn't gone away since he first opened his eyes made it impossible to identify anything that wasn't massive.

That's when he saw it. A planet. He wasn't sure what it was called or if they would kill him on the spot but it was worth a try. Loki wasn't sure if his hand was moving due to him not feeling it there in the first place but he guessed it was cause he could see a neon green glow in the corner of his eye and him slowly moving toward the hopeful planet. He had cast a spell.

It had been hours of him just slowly drifting towards the sphere, he thought he may never reach it until he felt an invisible force helping him move faster. Relief filled his body though only half a minute later it was filled with dread as he plummeted towards the planet, head first, faster than he could think.

Loki didn't notice it at first, his fingers and feet flaked away though he started to notice how light his body had gotten. The broken man could barely make out his feet dusting away. He had been graced with eternal bliss. Loki still felt that wonderful feeling as he hit the ground to hear a teen crying out to a familiar name.
"Mr stark...I don't wanna go."

And with that, he was left as a pile of dust on the ground.