The battle

Author's note:
I deleted the soul stone chapter cause I thought it was unnecessary. I also changed a lot about this chapter.
Also if your interested my TikTok is: @mobiusisacooldude I post marvel edits and stuff <333

Third-person POV:
Loki awoke on his back on the dusty planet he had fallen to, he could have sworn he was turning to fine dust just a minute ago. He could hear footsteps coming closer, Loki's vision was no longer blurry yet he found it difficult to keep his eyes open so he peacefully closed them soon hearing voices.

"Peter please be quiet..." The first voice whispered, kneeling next to Loki.

"Oh Fucking God! Is he fucking dead?" A younger voice could be heard. He presumed that the older man was the one that slipped one arm under his back and another under his leg. Loki was soon heaved up by the man, it kinda looked like how a parent would hold a toddler or small child.
"Peter! Little help here." He heard the older man's voice close to his ear, clearly struggling.
Soon the voices faded into an inaudible mess. Due to him falling unconscious

Loki's POV:
My eyes drifted open as a splash of water hit me. A human I remembered in a distant memory seems to be pushing a large amount of water, that could cause a devastating flood if released. I stumbled to my shaky feet, my eyes still fixating on the human.

"What's happening?" My voice echoed softly, I edged closer to them. They didn't notice me until I was right next to them. They looked back at me with a look of frustration on their face.

Doctor Steven Strange.

"Sit back down!" Not feeling like debating, I sat down next to his feet, though far enough that I wouldn't have to move my neck too much to see him.

"Iv managed to support your neck with a spell, but it won't heal if you keep moving around." He looked back at me. "Ok, so we're currently fighting against Thanos, but I just really need to concentrate right now, so be quiet!" A silent gasp escaped my mouth just by the name of a man I lived in fear of for nearly the past decade of my life.

I stared wordlessly at the other man trying to pay attention to what he was doing, yet my brain wouldn't let me, though I was too focused on something in the corner of my eye. I was too curious to not look at it, yet my neck was in extreme pain just staying in one place.

"By the way, you are extremely heavy." The sorcerer chuckled, probably trying to distract himself from the battle below us.

"Oh- heh yea. Wait, so you were the one carrying me?" Loki smiled imagining the man struggling to carry him.

"Wait, so you were awake the whole time?" I could hear the vexation in his voice as he turned his head. We stared at each other for a second before I replied.

"Well, I fell asleep a thew minutes after you picked me up." I didn't think I'd be saying those words any time soon, yet here I was.

"Oh, for fucks sake." He sighed before looking down onto the battlefield

"Just stay here everything will be fine." Before I could reply I saw him run into battle.

Third-person POV:
There he was, your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, back from the dead, far away from the neighbourhood, fighting alongside the Avengers. Each step is heavier than the other. He had no clue how long he had been fighting, let alone how long he had been gone.

He honestly didn't remember how long he had been swinging around the bloodstained battlefield yet he stopped as soon as he saw his father figure on his knees. The six infinity stones shining onto the face of Tony Stark, he was about to snap his fingers but stopped when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Just trust me." It was one of the Guardians, Quill to be exact. Soon others joined, catching onto what was happening. The teen found himself next to the god of thunder, arms linked as they made eye contact for a couple of seconds, a disquieting smile on each of their faces.

The snap from the red gauntlet echoed through the nine realms and beyond.