1- Discover

Discover

- transitive verb; - to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time; to make known or visible ; to find; to expose

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, Kishimoto-san owns them. Because if I did, I'd have Itachi use Tsukuyomi on Danzo just like he did Sasuke. (I'm serious!) __________________________

Team Kakashi- composed of Naruto, Sakura and Sai, with their Sharingan-eyed sensei Kakashi were heading back to Konoha at an impossibly fast speed. Their movements a blur to the passing trees before them.

"Naruto, would you slow down!" Sakura hissed.

"Sorry Sakura-chan... but I can't wait to eat ramen! It's been months since I have eaten my favorite dish ever!"

"But you have eaten instant ramen today Naruto. How can you miss it when all you eat is ramen?" Sai said beside him.

"Shut up, pale-face!"

"Dickless!" Sai shot back before speeding farther and leaving Naruto behind.

"Sensei there is a very faint chakra at about 300 meters ahead." Sakura said. Kakashi shot his ever-present orange book of pornography and pocketed it.

The group jumped to the ground, looking for that faint chakra signature evident to all of them now. They went on to different directions. Kakashi summoned his ninken to help him. In minutes, Pakkun came back with some news. Kakashi went to the location indicated, a thick bush concealed by a huge tree trunk. he went to look further and gasped with what he found. He flared his chakra to alert the others that he had found him.

The others landed near their Captain. Various reactions can be heard from them:

"Holy crap!" Naruto.
"Oh...My God! Is that-? " Sakura.
"How can this be?" Sai.

There in the bushes is the bloodied, mangled, and almost unrecognizable body of one Itachi Uchiha.

__________________________

The crowd was in a frenzy. A bystander would think that some exciting news has come. But upon close inspection, it was a sight which one would like to forget.

There walked the famed Copy Ninja, on his shoulders he carried a bloodied body wrapped in a tattered Akatsuki cloak. The face was hidden perfectly but the hair is unmistakable even in its blood-stained appearance. No known Akatsuki member has such long, raven straight hair other than the infamous Uchiha.
Genma and his team met them. Hayate formed hand seals for a genjutsu to prevent others from hearing or remembering who they just saw. "Kakashi Taicho, Lady Tsunade ordered us to teleport his body directly to the hospital where ANBU are already stationed on guard. You are the only person allowed to see him aside from the Hokage herself, Shizune or Sakura." Kakashi nodded at this and turned to his team. "Naruto, Sai, go straight to your houses and don't speak of this to anyone. Sakura, come with me. And Naruto-eat your ramen at home and don't go out until I call you. Is that understood?"

"Hai!" The two males answered. "Good. You are dismissed." The two jonins rushed on separate directions, not looking back.

The newly-arrived team of three got into position surrounding Kakashi and Sakura. "Ninja Art: Flying Raijin jutsu!" As the seals were completed, a blinding light was momentarily seen and then silence followed. Thankfully, the crowd were more civilian than ninja.

Sakura was feeling dizzy and almost stumbled when they landed on the axact room for highly classified ninjas whose identity should remain secret. Lady Tsunade wasted no time as she attended immediately to the missing nin, barking orders to a frantic Sakura. She placed her hsnds on Itachi's chest and it glowed green. "Kakashi how did this happen?" She asked.