Coming back

(Reference)

Your P.O.V

You woke in a bed soaked with blood, your blood. You tried to forget but it wasn't possible. The memories flooded you mind. It wouldnt stop the tears that once were produced hours ago came back, streaming down your cheeks.

You opened the door to your bed room and stepped into the hallway. You walked down stairs into the front room. It was an all white room with white furniture and no windows.

You walked up to the front door, your only escape. This was the door you never have open, who know what's out the.

You grasped the handle, turning it only for it to be locked. You yanked on the door, nothing. You walked into the dining room, grabbing a small chair. You banged the chair against the handle, breaking it.

The door swung open only too see darkness. You fell to your knees pleading to anyone who could hear you to let you free. But you didn't notice the black smoke that was wrapping around your body.

Then you woke up (Inception)

You opened you eyes to meet a white ceiling, it smelled like a hospital. An IV was connected to your arm. You tried sitting up but you screamed feeling a terrible pain near your rib cage.

Then a boy busted in holding a vial and something in a bag. He had blond hair and blue eyes, you recognized him as Will Solace. He handed you a vial and told you to drink.

You drunk the odd liquid known as Nectar. Will left and came back in with a boy. The boy you love, Leo valdez.

**

Happy Turkey day and I'm going to see mockingjay.