Chapter 12

*The Davis Family Arrived Home*
Andy: Yee-hah! *Goes To His Room While Humming Lone Ranger Theme* Oh, I Almost Forgot To Take Dave Back *Goes To Hiro's Room* Hey, Hiro! Hiro?
*Andy Sees Hiro Playing With Woody, Buzz And The Other Rescue Teams With Megan And Hilda (Kali Went Home)*
Andy: Hey, Can I Join?
Hiro: Sure, Let's Go To You're Room, I'm Woody!
Megan: Yeah, I'm Princess Lessie!
Hilda: Yup, And I'm Long Lost Princess Lucy!
*When Hiro, Hilda, Megan And Andy Went To Andy's Room, They Had Place Three Little Green Men, Jessie And Bullseye On Andy's Bed With Andy's Old Toys, With Etch Sketch The Words "Welcome Home, Andy And Dave!".*
Andy: Oh, wow! New toys! Cool! Thanks, Mom! *Grabs Them* It's Bazooka Jane and her jet-propelled horse! *Makes Jet Noises*
Megan: Woody, Buzz, that polecat Zurg has stolen my space cows!

The Next Day....

*Andy Had Stitch Up Woody's Ripped Arm So Now It Looks Muscular*
Andy's Mom: Andy, come on, hon. Time to go. Hey, you fixed Woody!
Andy: Yeah. Glad I decided not to take him to camp and took Dave to camp. His whole arm might have come off.
*Andy And His Mother Left The Room*
*The Toys Got Back To Life, Woody Checks Out His Stitch Arm*
Woody: Well, what do you know?
Jessie: Yee-hah! Oh, Bullseye, we're part of a family again!
*Bullseye Shows His, However It Misspelled Andy's Name As Dany, He Quickly Fixes It*
Jessie: Hmm?
Buzz: Uh, m-ma'am, I, uh-- *Clears Throat* Well, I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair. Uh, "hairful" of yarn. It's, uh-- Whoo-- Uh-- *Clears Throat* I must go.
Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I have ever met?
*Buster Was Barking*
Slinky: What's that? Bark-bark?
*Buster Was Barking*
Slinky: This fella says he needs to go out for a little private time.
Jessie: That critter needs help!
*Jessie Gotten The Tiny Cars And Rolls To The Door*
Jessie: ~Yodel-ay-hee-hoo ~
*Buster Left*
*Buzz's Wings Pop Out*
*Hamm Was Playing Buzz Lightyear Videogame, Strangely Though Cara Is Not There Like She Use To Do As She Has a Huge Crush On Him*
Hamm: Ooh, ooh, oh-- Hey, Rex, I could use a hand over here, buddy.
Rex: I don't need to play-- I've lived it in May's Honor!
*Hamm Lost*
Hamm: No-no-no-no! Oh, nuts! *Hits The Remote*
Sarah (On TV): *In a Chicken Costume* Welcome to Al's Toy Barn. We've got the lowest prices in town. Everything for a buck-buck-buck. *Cries*
Abigail (On TV): Mom, Stop Crying I'm Sure They'll Give You, You're Store Back Someday.
Hamm: Well, I guess crime doesn't pay.
*Woody Was Showing Bo Peep, His Newly Stitched Arm*
Woody: Oh, Andy did a great job, huh? Nice and strong!
Bo Peep: I like it. Makes you look... tough.
*Woody Chuckled*
*Mr Potatohead And Mrs Potatohead Were Doing Their Regular Lovey Dovey Until The Little Green Men Came To Mr Potatohead*
Little Green Men: You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
Mr Potatohead: *Groans*
Mrs Potatohead: You saved their lives? Oh, my hero! And they're so adorable! Let's adopt them!
Little Green Men: Daddy!
Mr Potatohead: Oh, no.
*Wheezy Bounce By*
Woody: Wheezy, you're fixed!
Wheezy: Oh, yeah. Mr. Shark looked in the toy box and found me an extra squeaker.
Woody: And... how do you feel?
Wheezy: Oh, I feel swell. In fact, I think I feel a song coming on.
*Mike Handed Him The Microphone*
Wheezy: ~You've got a friend in me ~ ~You've got a friend in me ~ ~You just remember what your old pal said ~ ~Babe, you've got a friend in me~
*Buster's Barking Can Be Heard*
*Woody Went Over To Check It Out*
Wheezy: ~ Yeah, you've got a friend in me~
Andy's Mom: Come on over. Oh, you are such a big girl. Andy, you think she's ready to drive the car yet?
Andy: Yeah, and I can teach her.
*Buster Was Barking*
Buzz: You still worried?
Woody: About Hiro? Nah. He'll be fine as long as he's safe from danger
Buzz: I'm proud of Lucy, Woody.
Woody: Yeah, i am too, Besides, when it all ends, I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company... for infinity and beyond, he's fine and safe in San Fransokyo now that we rescue him from Sarah.
Wheezy: ~You're gonna see it's our destiny~ ~You got a friend in me ~
Barbies:~Yes, you do ~
Wheezy: ~ You've got a friend in me~
Barbies: ~ That's the truth~
Wheezy: ~ You've got a friend~ ~ In me ~~ *Winks At The Camera* Yeah!

Chapter 12 Ended.

THE END.

Next Hamada's Toy Story Movie Is: Hira Hamada's Toy Story 3.