Back in the house

-------------previous--------------
The big door closes, Yui turns to the brothers, seeing them having this sick smile on there face. Yui is terrified but it's for her baby. Yui says to herself.

"What have I done"

------Now on to the story----

Yui sees Subaru standing on top of the stairs, staring down at Yui and get pregnant belly with a sad look. Ayato comes dangerously close to Yui, smelling her. "yui, you smell so good" Yui backs up against the door. Reiji sighs in disappointment. "That's enough Ayato, Yui has to be healthy to give birth to this baby, Yui please head up to your room, you know where it is" Yui then passes the brother up to her room not noticing Subaru still watching her.

Yui enters her room, laying her bed, starts to cry. "why did I come back" Subaru enters Yui's room. "you shouldn't have come back" "Subaru" They both stare deeply at each other. "Yui you have no idea how much I missed you,  it's been weird without you here, this room has been so empty" Subaru says sadly. "oh Subaru" You says happily knowing that she has had a crush on Subaru for a while now. 

"Yui, I wanted to say something, I..... I really"

------------------------------------------

and that's it for now haha!!!  But will update again when it gets more views as I don't wanna write more and not alot of views get on it, but let me know what u think so far