~ Chapter 4 ~ Hospitalized

Girl: "Excuse me!! Please please please I need your help" she yelled as she tried to hold back the tear that were forming in her eyes.

Bff: "Hey hey hey, calm down okay? What's wrong, are you okay?"
Girl: "Oh my god oh my god, no I'm not! My friend over there had way too much to drink so she passed out and-" she almost screamed.
Bff: "Hey calm down it's alright, my friends had way too much as well, it's all good"
Girl: "No it's fucking not! My friend literally isn't breathing and I'm afraid if she doesn't wake up she will stop breathing for good..."
Bff: "Oh my god... that's horrible"
Girl: "It it's! I noticed you looked kinda sober so I was wondering if you could drive us to the hospital ASAP!?"
Bff: "Girl I'm so sorry but I can't drive"
Girl: "You're kidding... what about him?" she said as she pointed at Mark who had crossed arms as he rolled his eyes at drunk Jimin and N.

Bff: "You mean Mark? That's my boyfriend" she blushed as the girl widened her eyes.

Girl: "Damn, he is really cute. Ask him to drive me and my friend to the hospital before she never wakes up again! Please I'm begging you!"
Bff: "But... I know he has been drinking tonight... you know what they say about drunk driving, it's just not happening..."
Girl: "Come on... I need your help! Everyone and I mean everyone here is fucking drunk except for you and your boyfriend, besides, looking at what he is doing he seems like he seriously needs you to same him from that couple. He is literally eyeing them it's obvious he wants to get away from them"
Bff: "Excuse me... that couple is actually my best friend and her boyfriend and Mark might be rolling his eyes but I told him to watch them because they are both dirty as fuck and they both get so needy for each other when they are drunk so he can't just leave them, besides, Mark is literally holding a drink what the fuck?!" she said as she ran to smack the drink out of Mark hand. Since when did he have a drink in his hand?!?!

Mark: "Noooo my vodka!!" he yelled as the glass broke on the floor. Jimin started laughing uncontrollably at what just happened.

Bff: "Park Jimin! Shut up this is not fucking funny! What the hell happened, why is Mark drinking?!"
N: "Don't shut up my man you hoe!!! Mark was in desperate need of getting drunk ahahhahah"
Bff: "N stop right now! Tell me why was Mark drinking vodka, it's literally so late!"
Jimin: "Shut uuuup he was the one who wanted to drinkkkk" he yelled as he finished his drink again and started pouring more and more in his glass. N's bff kneeled down to their level as she tried to snatch the glass away from Jimin who quickly handed it to N who then drank it all so her bff couldn't take it away. Damn how the fuck can they drink so much.

Bff: "Oh my fucking god, you two offered Mark to drinking didn't you?! Stop fucking drinking!! Literally!!"
Jimin: "Listennnnn!!!! I don't know how to explain this hahahah, but we were like come ooon Mark just one shot and he was like only if you two stop making out for one minute or something and we were like fine but when he went over to this random guy to get shots N and I began making out when he wasn't looking HAHAHAHAHAHHA and he-"
N: "Oppaaaaa that was a secret!!!!"
Jimin: "Noooo sorryy, but Mark took one shot and we were like okay but then he himself began taking more shots and then he was like Jimin give me your fucking glass and it was soooo funny you should've seen it and I just gave it to him and he drank it all and he was like give me more or I'll tell everyone and we were like scared like wtf would he tell everyone so I just gave him another glass but you just smashed it so thank you, no fuck you LOOOL" he said as Jimin and N were literally falling and they were already sitting down!

Bff: "Mark! How drunk are you right now? You need to safe this girl's friend"
N: "Why Mark???!!! Me and Jimin oppa want to do it tooooo!!!"
Bff: "No you two get some water instead you are too drunk to help someone right now. This is life or death, why don't you explain?"
Girl: "You see, my friend is literally as drunk as you two but she just passed out and fell to the ground and hit her head really hard and she isn't breathing and I'm scared! I really need someone to drive her to the hospital ASAP!"
Mark: "Shoot, that ain't good. I'll drive, let's go. Get in losers, we're going shopping!!!"
N: "HAHAHAHGAH how are you so funny??"
Girl: "These are your friends...? I'm concerned for you girl..." she whispered to Bff.
Bff: "Hey, they are obviously not usually like that, besides I love these dorks so much so don't even start"