Ch11

"Fuck Bitch" I said hit the clock I try to sit up but Bidziil had his head on my chest.

You think he wakes up from that but he didn't I try to push him off me but that didn't work so I start to move under him but all I get back was.

" Fuck are you doing" he sat up but did not crush me I rolled my eyes at him.

"Can't you please get off me" he rolled his eyes kiss me and get off me.

He went back to sleep while I make a beeline to the bathroom.

After I brush my teeth and take a shower walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

"Yes, mama... I know we still talk about it... No mama she is not pregnant yet... No mama I'm joking I know... Love you too" he hung up his phone and get up from the bed.

"Hey Nizhóní" I can't help but blush at him he walked over to me in only his pajamas bottom.

"Hey, handsome oh I won't be back until 8:30 pm," I said as he pulled me into an embrace I love it but have I get ready.

"I still say you don't have to work" I rolled my eyes at him he let go so I find some clothes to wear.

(Her outfit and shoes⬆️)

(Her hair and make up⬆️)

Ok really for work I kiss Bidziil then grab my car keys.

Head to my car I opened the door drive to IHOP I ate there too.

After I finish I throw away my trash and I get in my car.

I hope out of my car head into the building I say hey to Sam she is so nice and kind.

I get on the elevator I push the sixth button few people get and off.

I get off and head to my desk.

(Her workplace⬆️)

"Hey girl how life," Maxwell asks I give him the biggest smile he knows me to will when I smile.

"Girl you finally get a dick in your life" man I rolled my eyes him a good thing didn't say that too loud.

"Yes I got a dick and we live together now" damn if only you see his face you would have me laugh so hard.

"Dude close your mouth before flies fly in" he closed his mouth look at me then said.

"You just get out of a relationship are now in a new one" I rolled my eyes at him.

"And your point is" I never thought about how fast our relationship was.

"Will did you guys go on a date or talk about your dislikes" oh my God I never ask about him all I know is what he did for work.

"Fuck I didn't know anything about him just work life"

Can't believe I don't know anything about him will we be talking only tonight.

"Anyway girl the slut is came is the way"

"Hey Erika and Max" oh boy what does she want.

"Erika I need you to stay here until 11:30 PM don't worry max will you"

This bitch can't be for real right I can't tonight.

"Girl we are over this my name is Maxwell who the hell do you think you are telling her to stay behind".

"well, I'm sorry Maxwell and the boss said so not me" damn why do I now have to call Bidziil.

"Tell the boss okay" I try to get back to work while Maxwell tries not to call June a dumbass bitch.

_________
_____✍🏾

At about 10:59 pm my phone died so I couldn't call Bidziil please God don't let him kill me when I get home.

I get my stuff together get my bag head to my car unlock my door and get in I drive to the house.

I get out of the car and close behind me I walk to the front doormen don't want to go in there I opened the door.

I turn the lights on and Bidziil was sitting there on the couch looking at me.

"Where would you" I was scared he was just staring at me I bite my bottom lip.

"Take your clothes off" bitch what he didn't just tell me to take my clothes off.

"Mmm no I'm not taking shit off"