T H I R T E E N

Leah's Outfit

↜↝

February 10th, 2020

Leah's P.O.V

"Hey Kie, yeah I know, I'm sorry, I feel bad but I didn't want to get you guys sick."~Leah. I look at Daniel who was staring at me adamantly, smiling to himself as I flip him off.

"Yeah, of course, you guys can come down in Summer with Luke."~Leah

"Okay Kie, see you soon."~I say before ending the call.

"What are you staring at?"~Leah

"You."~Daniel

"I can see that idiot."~Leah

"Then why'd you ask?"~Daniel says as I sit on the kitchen counter in front of him, legs crossed over the other as he smiles at me.

"You're adorable."~Daniel says and I smile softly, cheeks heating up by the minute as he stands up.

"What are you doing?"~Leah

"Stay there."~Daniel says before disappearing. Once he returned, their song 'What am I' playing as I laugh.

"May I have this dance?"~Daniel asks, holding his hand out as I take it and jump off the counter. The two of us just sway back and forth for a little while, enjoying each others company.

"Tell me, have you seen a sunset, turn into a sunrise?  Kiss right through the night. 'Cause we should try that sometime, hold you 'till the morning and if I said I'm falling, would you just reply, I know you are but what am I."~He sings to me as I look up at him.

"I love you."~Daniel

"I love you too."~I say and he presses his lips to mine, pulling me into his body as I wrap my arms around his neck. His lips leave mine, attaching to my collarbone as I take a deep breath, his hands on my waist.

"You're so beautiful."~Daniel whispers as I press my lips to his neck, leaving a hickey on the lower half as he bites his lip.

~SMALL TIME SKIP~

"Stop it."~I laugh as Daniel's fingers graze my side.

"Hey, Leah-OH MY GOD."~Kels walks in as I look at Daniel.

"You can't see either of us."~Leah