Round 5: Children's StoryBooks

The_True_K, ComfortableShows, aeriina_, and stha2501

Here's my entry!

- - -

Well, in all honesty, I was really demotivated and uninspired during the past few days due to personal reasons so, I apologize if this cover was unsatisfactory. I really did try to make something that would at least be good but, I think it's safe to say I failed...

 I really did try to make something that would at least be good but, I think it's safe to say I failed

Title: Gold In The Sky

Summary: In this world, people have connections with animal constellations. Every year, there is a festival showcasing these celestial talents. A girl has a connection with the goldfish constellation. She usually gets bullied because of this and refuses to tell people her real constellation when they ask. It was finally the time of the festival and her friends wanted to see her show off her constellation she said that she was related to. This went on throughout the whole night. Feeling self-conscious, Loray decided to leave the festival. She started saying bad things about being goldfish connected. Just then, gold streaks of light crossed the night sky. People, including Loray, admired it from afar and gushed at how pretty it looked. Just then the golden light created a goldfish shape. People also started noticing it too and people acclaimed, "wow, the goldfish is so pretty, the person who has the goldfish constellation is pretty lucky as it was the year of the goldfish."

- - -

P R O C E S S

- - -

That's all for today! See you guys later!

-Eirlys ♥