Chapter 2: flooded streams.

Picture is Bianca (This is also her P.O.V.)

Rain thrummed on the roof of the thick bramble and ivy den. Bianca rose to her paws, knowing she could never sleep with all the noise. "What's up with that noise?" Shards grunted. He had been spooning her, but since she got up, he was dislodged. "Rain, maybe hail. wanna go see?" Bianca asked, licking her long fluffy silver and white tail. Shards gave a sigh before licking his own tail and chest, then licking her ear. Bianca shook her head and wolf-grinned at him. He pawed her face. "It's pouring out here. Stop flirting and help out a little." A voice behind them at the entrance of the den said. Bianca and Shards turned around to see Mafia poking her sodden head through the den entrance. Bianca ruffled her fur out. "Shouldn't you be resting? You are expecting pups after all." Mafia curled her lip, earning a low growl from Shards. He, in turn, got a glare that only Mafia could accomplish, one of pure retort and authority. He turned his gaze away in submission. "Well, I also happen to be Alpha, so I believe I can hunt a while longer without being pampered like a Poodle." Mafia finished, ducking out of the den.  Shards pouted. "This flirting war isn't finished." Then they dragged each other out of the den. The stream that had once been calm near the camp was a flooded one. Pools of water were running down from puddles. Bianca was drenched in the torrent in an instant. "Ugh. I like swimming but this is different." Shards nodded in agreement.