Coming Home

(I don't any of the characters except for the reader, all the Kivouack belong to FENNAH and their respective owners. And be prepared for Sullivan to not be his self in this book. Just pointing that out there. I apologize for the cringe)

(Y/N) POV

My plane landed on the highway, making me breathe a sigh of relief when we touched the ground. I took a taxi and looked out the window, watching the scenery drive by as I wait to arrive home. Then I arrive and pay the cab and exit.

The estate hasn't changed much. But I think there were a lot more trees then usual....

I sigh and walk up to the door and ring the doorbell, waiting for Sullivan to answer...

Sullivan POV

After explains to the Kivouackian's about not pissing off Ludwig and stopping Lucy from wanting Hyzenthlay as this year's turkey, I heard the doorbell as I turn to it, my brow furrowing.

I wasn't expecting anyone. Odd...

I walk to the door and open and my breath caught in my throat when I saw who it was: my sister (Y/N) Croft. She left some years ago to pursue her dream of being a outfit designer. I was rather sad she didn't call me that she was coming home.

"Hi, Sully." She smiled a bit, waving at me. God, she looked beautiful in a dress.

"Come here, you little-!" I practically scooped her into my arms, hugging her tightly as I take in her scent

"Come here, you little-!" I practically scooped her into my arms, hugging her tightly as I take in her scent. She smelt of frozen winter berries. Finally, I pull back and take in her appearance. Her hair has grown out, slightly taller, or unless it was the heels she was wearing.

"Come in!" I was excited to have my sister back. Now she can be all mine.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise?" She smiled shyly.

"Eh, it's fine. At least your home now."

I saw the other Kivouack's looking at MY (Y/N) with lust in her eyes despite being human. She wasn't their's, she's mine!

(Again. Sorry for the cringiness of seeing Sullivan like that. Don't own any characters here, all belong to FENNAH and their respective owners)