4

Soon, Miyeon found a dress and bought it. She changed into it before they continued looking. Nothing else really interested them, making them meet up with the foreign line. Soojin decided to head back to the hotel while Miyeon went with the others. 

When she returned, Soyeon was recording for hash-talk. She walked over and waved to the camera before going over to lay down on the bed.

"Soojin unnie, don't you want to join?" Soyeon asked.

Soojin got up and walked over, sitting down on a chair that Soyeon pulled over. Soyeon continued with the song with the help of Soojin. Soon Soyeon ended the recording and put the camera away.

"I didn't expect you to come back alone." 

"I'm extremely tired compared to the other four." 

"I bet, get some rest Soojin." Soyeon smiled softly.

Soojin nodded and got up, grabbing some of her clothes to change in. 

"The dress looks beautiful." Soyeon added. Soojin turned around and smiled.

"Thank you." Soojin said softly before disappearing into the bathroom.

An hour went by when Soojin was fast asleep, Soyeon was working quietly, and the others had just returned. Soyeon walked over and shushed them when she heard the door open.

"Soojin is sleeping." Soyeon whispered.

"Got it." Miyeon stated.

Two hours passed when all of them were sleeping peacefully.