I: The Desired Heartbeat

It's like any other day in Tokyo. People live happily—falling in love, it was what anyone could've ask for. But not for Nagito. He always dreamed of being with of what he calls, his "Beloved". He was desperate for his soulmate, but his loved one never showed up..
But everything changed one day, Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student, found the person missing from his life.  The girl, with a lovely neko backpack, her cat-like hood on that was never expected from anyone. Her eyes glistened in the suns dazzling, marvelous light, Stood the Ultimate Gamer, Chiaki Nanami.
——————————————-————————

Location: Hope's Peak Academy, Class 77.
Time: 9:34 a.m. (Est)
—————————————————————
Chiaki eyes were glued to her video game, focused on winning the game, like usual. Nagito couldn't help but wonder: "Why is she so special? Could she be the love of my life? Is she the one I'm destined for?"
Nagito was bored of this class, the teacher left 20 minutes ago, and still questions why isn't he back?
Upfront, Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, continuously point and calls odd, rude names at the shy Mikan Tsumuki, the Ultimate Nurse. He then looks at Kazuichi Souda, the Ultimate Mechanic, the boy who can't help but look at what he calls Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess, "Beautiful."

"Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

That voice! Chiaki looks a Nagito, And he looks back.  he blushes a bit, so he won't embarrass himself.
*Doki, doki, doki, doki*
What is this feeling? Am I in love with her? I can't help but notice how beautiful she is...

"Hello, Can you hear me?"

Nagito: "Ah! I'm sorry, I'm Nagito Komaeda. What's yours?"
Chiaki: "Chiaki. Chiaki Nanami. Nice..To meet you Nagito."
*Yaaawwn...*
Chiaki, now tired, drifted to sleep. She swayed side to side, soon resting her head on Nagito's shoulders.

In less than 3 minutes, Hiyoko notices Chiaki and Nagito side by side. Being a jokester about it, she decides to make a relationship remark, and then continue to mess with Mikan.

Hiyoko: Oooh!~ Nagito you getting girrrlfriends already? What a pity! Too bad this skank don't have a boyfriend!
Mikan: I-I'm not a...s-skank!
Nagito ignored all the havoc going about, but felt Chiaki's warm face, on his cold, lonely shoulder...

*is this love? Is she my destiny? I trust my luck that she is ...i know she's the one...i've been waiting for..*

——————————-———————
Chapter I : End.