I love you baby

We arrived at Rob & Vic's new house and we'd been taking boxes in "How's your back feeling baby?" I asked "Not too bad but still a bit sore baby" he replied whilst putting a box in the living room "Aw come here baby I'll give you a hug." I walked over and gave him a long hug "Aw I feel better now baby, thank you" Robert said and kissed my head. "There's Vic with the rest of the stuff want help getting unpacked baby?" I asked holding robs hands "God you really are keen to see my underwear eh?" Rob Smirked "you know it baby." I said kissing him "Eh I don't wanna hear that" Vic said walking through. "Well go upstairs then." Rob smiled "Cheeky" Vic pushes him playfully of course "Nah don't worry we're going upstairs to unpack my stuff" rob said whilst walking out the door and upstairs "well come on then baby" he said pulling my arm upstairs "I'm coming baby" I replied "Oh are you baby?" He smirked "Very funny". All the boxes were upstairs they just needed unpacked "Right nows your chance too see my underwear baby" he smiled
"Oo baby" I kissed rob passionately and he slid his hands up my t-shirt and I pushed him onto the bed with one hand in his hair and one on his backside "How long you been waiting to touch that then baby ?" Rob whispered seductively "Too long" I replied rob started kissing my neck it was like he knew "Oh god" I moaned "You like that baby" Robert whispered in my ear "Uh huh" I panted. Whilst we were having a 'hot make out session' ;) we heard Vic coming up the stairs and quickly stood up. (Knock) then Vic walks in "you two are meant to be unpacking" she said "We are unpacking" Robert replied "Oh yeah crumpled clothes messy hair crumpled bed sheets some great unpacking right there" Vic said arms folded "Well we were having a break" I said "from you've only been up here 5 minutes and nothings out any boxes" Vic said to me "yeah we get it we'll start now god Vic you'd think you were my mum" Robert sighed "well if it was up to you they boxes would stay here forever, right I'm away I'm nearly finished mines" Vic left and we smirked at each other "Right I'll get this box"  I said still smirking at Rob "you might wanna put your     t-shirt back on first baby, or not but it could be distracting for me." Robert threw my shirt at me and I put it on, then eventually we unpacked Robert's stuff and when we were finished we went downstairs. "Wanna go for a pint at the pub baby?" I asked stroking Robs Arm "well there's something else I'd rather do right now baby." Rob answered as he kissed me "Aw baby later?" I said finding it hard to resist "well what if it I do this" Rob kisses my neck slowly and puts his hands around my waist then slides them through my hair and around my neck "oh god you know I can't resist that baby" I said enjoying every second "I know baby" Rob said quietly but not quite whispering, "oh your good baby but come on I've gotta go and see mum, but later promise"
I said kissing Robert "Aw ok baby, we better go then" Robert said pulling me up off the bed.
———————————————————————————————
"Hey mum" I said walking through the pub doors me and Robert sitting on the bar stools "hello love where have you been all day?" Mum asked just being nosy "Out" I replied annoying her "Yes but out where ?" She asked "I was helping Vic Rob n ad with the packing, if that's all 2 pints please" I said "okay 2 pints coming up your highness" she replied sarcastically. She didn't say anything to Robert she just looked at him funny.

(1 hour 40 mins later)

"Right mum we're off, see ya later" I said "Will you though we have plans you owe me remember" Robert said discreetly smirking 😏 I smiled and winked at him as we walked out. I don't know if she heard me saying bye or not either way she'll message me later on anyway she usually does. "Right we'll come on then we better hurry since your gagging for it eh baby" I said rubbing robs arm "Not just for it but for you baby, your hard to resist and I'm just hard baby" Rob said thinking he's funny well maybe it was a bit, I won't tell him that though. "What can I say" I answered winking at him "Oh baby wait until we get there at least, or I might just have to take you behind the cafe at the bins" rob replied "oo sexy" I said laughing "you just know what to say eh" I said "I think we both know your better at the dirty stuff baby" Robert winked at me "Oh really" I said "Yeah but you'll never here me saying your better at anything ever again so make it count baby" we'd finally got back to Robs and we were planning on going right upstairs but got stopped half way there "Hey your back" Adam said "Yeah so" rob replied "Just wanted to see if you's wanted a drink with us or something?" Adam said looking suspicious "Nah we've got a thing to do mate." I replied "Oh right well you could have went to the liv mate we're down here, gross" he said scratching the back of his head "No uh just cleaning up." I lied terribly and Adam knew it "anyway let's go." Robert said pulling me up the stairs, I caressed his backside whilst getting to the top of the stairs and then putting my hands around his waist "be patient you, oh and a thing to do I think you mean someone to do Rob said smiling "oh yeah me be patient you've been gagging for it all day" I said "Oh that turns me on when you say that baby" Rob said walking backwards into the bedroom and I followed locking the door behind us and pushing Robert up against it and kissing him and as he slid his tongue into my mouth I unbuttoned his shirt oh he was so sexy in a shirt what a turn on but then he thought the same about my black tops and feeling my way back down his gorgeous stomach to find his belt but I got stopped by rob taking my t-shirt up passed my head and then I continued to look for his belt and then I took the button out Of his jeans and pulled down his zip and took of his trousers as he repeated with me and we walked over to the bed our almost naked bodies grinding against each other. Rob was on top, "I'm going to rock your world" he whispered into my ear seductively "oh yeah baby, keep going" I said "oh you like that baby, take off your boxers" rob whispered "you take them off baby it feels better" I just managed to say "Oo someone's horny" Robert smiled "You know it baby" I said kissing Robert, Robert slid down my boxers kissing my member gently and licking, and then I sat up and flipped us over so that I was sat on top of Rob "I love you baby" I purred into His ear and tenderly kissed his ear and continued down to his neck. And I turned him over and removed his boxers and thrust into him making him moan "Aaron, oh god keep going baby" oh that made me so hard and horny and I thrust into him harder and faster and when we were finished we lay down under his bed covers and snuggled up.