So im guessing she knows then

"Morning baby sleep good?" I asked, "definitely baby cause you were here" Rob replied "Aw me to" I said kissing Robert's hand that was over my stomach "oh and you got a message this morning." Rob said smiling "ok, oh it's just mum, 5 missed calls, 15 texts god sake mum" I said shaking my head I stood up putting on my shirt and boxers and went to the bathroom and when I came back I don't think Robert knew I was on the phone "Aaron come back to bed baby I'm cold I miss you" I smiled and thought it was funny I didn't think my mum would recognise the voice having only met Robert once how wrong was I    "So that's why you didn't come home last night, you were sleeping with your best friends girlfriends brother??" Chad said angrily I think, "we ain't just messing around mum I've been messaging him for a couple of weeks, just get of my case." I said releasing a sigh " okay right bye" she said and hung up. I walked back into the room laughing "hey darling what's funny?" Rob asked confused "darling that's new but I like it, see when you shouted through my mum was on the phone  baby" I kissed his hand and cuddled back into my naked boyfriend ;) "oh my god, so I'm guessing she knows then?" Rob asked "yeah but she'll be cool baby, love you" I said "yeah I love you too baby" (mwah)