1: Its all too much to begin with.

I don't even know why it had to be this guy. And why Year 7? So early on that it should be illegal. Khyler just... does something to me.
Whenever he says those words, "I hate you" I just feel something inside me trying to break me from the inside out. Hands ripping my skin from the inside beneath the flesh. A whirlwind inside of my head, I can't stop what I'm feeling within. There's nothing anyone can do. Khyler... what he does to my brain should be enough to kill me, but it just doesn't.

I am 11 years old. And I have scars, home-made scars, and it's all Khyler's fault. He has ruined an innocent Year 7. And he's not even sorry.

It's all too much, and techniquely, my life hasn't even started. We go to different schools. We were in Primary school together for the last two years, along with Katy. Katy knows what I'm feeling, for Khyler was her "crush" for so long, and she never told a soul but me. I only found out at the beginning of term... and it was happening for 7 years.

The "scars" on my wrist haven't even had the time to turn into scars, and they are still fresh, bleeding wounds. Fresh, bleeding home-made wounds that I will NEVER be able to magic away. Someone has to notice them at some point, and I suspect I know who will... And when!