3: Talking to Khyler

"Hey, I'm Khyler! I'm alone for lunch too! Do you wanna eat together?"

"Oh, hi Khyler! Sure I'd love to eat with you!"

"Kay. You're really pretty by the way!"

"Thanks, but I'm not haha !" We giggle together

"Haha.. Don't lie!"

"Pardon?"

"KAYLA!" Someone shouts from afar

"It's time to stop dreaming about your boyfriend and get to class!"

"What?"

"Time to get up for school!"

"MOM SHE WON'T WAKE UP!" JESUS?! Was I dreaming about Khyler?

At school I notice Khyler constantly looking at me, like I mean what the hell is he doing? Haha!

"Hay! I'm Katy! We should be friends!" Says a small ish brown haired girl. Swear down she has prettiest face in the room... Though there is one exception... Never mind!

"Umm, yeah I'm sure it'll do no harm to be your mate?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"NOTHING! So are you and Khyler close?"

"NO HE'S AN IDIOT NEVER ASK AGAIN!" she barks at me. Is she going to be this rude all the time? "But why do you ask??"

"Maybe I wanna be his friend that's all! So you going to apologise for being rude?"

", Sorry it's just I... Hate Khyler. And I have crud that is going on at home."

"Anything I can help with?"

"No just... Leave me alone .."

"Ignore her, she's just moody." Says a new voice. "I'm Jeremy, don't mix me up with Jeremy M because I'm Jeremy B."

"Oh hi! That's going to confuse me but nice to  meet you! So are you close with Khyler?"

"Well pardon you for being nosey... But yeah I consider myself as his side-kick or minion... Sometimes he'll be nice and treat me like a human instead of a dog..."

"Shut up, Jeremy!" Says Khyler. Our eyes met from across the room but as soon as they do we both pull out heads down and giggle at how ridiculously awkward that was.

"see what I mean!"

"I'm sorry  what?"

"I'm just his dog."

I giggle at his statement and tell him "I'm sure he just had difficulty showing his emotions?"

"No, he shows emotions, like with Tabetha, they like.."

"I know ." I interrupt.

I really want to skip to a few months down the line so here goes nothing ..  In the next chapter!