Meeting(20495)

Damon looked at his surroundings, waiting for Silvana.

Right now, it was Monday, and so there was almost no people. Since the market was closed at that time.

Imagine his surprise when he heard a dog barking.

"Damon, help me!

"What? "

"No, bad doggy! "

Silvana suddenly hid herself behind his back. He was confused until he saw the reason why.

"Are you being chased by a dog?"

"Don't ask"

Damon just looked at her weirdly and went to calm the dog down.

Soon enough, the dog left Silvana alone.

"Thank you, Damon"

"Why was the dog chasing you anyway? "

"I don't know, I was just walking when suddenly it started barking"

"Maybe you smell like a cat. I mean, you love cats right? "

"Yeah, but why will the dog chase me?"

"..........."

"Oh wait, nevermind, I got it."

Damon sighed.

And so, silence ruled over them again.

Not for long, since Damon suddenly got an idea.

"Silvana, what do you want in a boy? I mean, what do you expect in a boy that you like. I guess,your type?"

Silvana looked at him and blinked, and then blinked again. And then again.

"Please stop blinking and just answer my question"

"Shush, I'm thinking"

"Ox"

Silvana looked at him with a stare that probably translates to "seriously".

"I guess, someone who's caring and nice, yet can still have a mean bone. You know what, to summarize it, just look at my wattpad stories and you'll know my type"

"Ox, but what's your wattpad account?"

"Just search Silvana and then pick the one with the picture of a yellow cat with brown tail and with blue eyes"

"That's oddly too specific, too specific"

Silvana just looked at the vastness of space and suddenly an alien appeared and tried to grab her.

But since he was there, Damon quickly stopped the alien and punched it. It groaned an-.

"Damon, you're saying everything out loud "

Damon blinked two times before reality entered him again.

"Oh yeah, sorry"

Silvana just smiled and chuckled.

"You're worser than me"

"Oh well"

Silence. Again.

"So tell me a little about yourself"

Damon was immediately taken out of his daydream by Silvana's sudden speaking.

"Wait, what? Sorry, I was inside my head"

"Tell me a little about yourself. So that when someone asked us something about the other, we can answer"

"Oh yeah, that makes sense"

Silvana rolled her eyes and looked at him expectantly.

"As you probably know by now, I like dogs. And I also love playing games,but I'm not a hardocre who stays up until 1 am. And arts, I love to draw. I love smoothies, and theories and philosophies. And the stars, basically anything that's related to space. I also likes mythology, but only a little"

Silvana stared at him before blinking. Damon was then worried that he said too much and Silvana was having a hard time processing.

"You ok? Do you want me to say it one by one? "

"No no no, I'm okay"

Silvana promptly slapped herself and cleared her throat.

"Well, I also likes the things that you like. Except for smoothies. And I also stays up until the crack of dawn just to play games and I probably wouldn't live without reading a single book about mythology. I also love music, either listening or the one making them. I also likes to dance, but I'm too lazy and also shy to dance in front of too many people"

"Hey, you're like the muses"

At his words, Silvana smiled. This time, a real smile.

This stunned Damon, since he always thought that he already saw Silvana's smile, but now. He knows that it was just an act. After all, her usual smile doesn't seems so bright and, yes he's going to admit it, adorable.

"Now, I guess we already know each other enough that I guess we won't freeze up when we interact with each other. And as such, I am going home"

However, before Silvana can take a step, Damon suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Wait"

"What is it? "

"Can we, you know, hang out for the rest of the day? I mean, this would make the whole pretend thing more believable. Since we spent a day with each other. And also, I told my parents I won't be back till around 5 to 6"

Silvana pondered what he said, she knows that she won't get shouted at. But she was also a little hungry now.

"I have money, I'll treat you. And don't worry, it's not from my parents. I have this part time job, but my parents did also gave me some money"

Silvana sighed and decided to just give in.

"Fine"

At this, Damon shouted the word victory inside his head.

"And oh, just a question. Damon, are you a bit high on caffeine? "

Damon stared at her before answering.

"How did you know? "

Silvana then slapped herself in the head. She knew it. After all, there's no way Damon will act all loony in normal circumstances.

She sighed and hoped that she has enough energy to match the high caffeine energized boy.