Chapter Three

As we walked out I couldn't contain myself and started running. My long white hair swishing wildly behind me. This was my first time really being outside! I was so excited!

I see the things called Trees Alpha used to talk about. I grab onto a thing called a branch and start climbing. I soon get to the top and shocked at what I see.

It seemed to stretch on for ever! The tress I couldn't see the end of them, it was amazing. I closed my eyes and just listened to all the animals and the wind... I really felt at piece here.

I turned around to see what was behind me and I was a little disappointed. It was like a bunch of buildings where the trees should be! It made me mad.

"Snow, baby come back down here!" I heard Jax's worried voice call. I slowly climbed back down until I was in his arms again. I kicked my legs wildly to be let down. "No baby you don't have any shoes you'll hurt yourself."

"I'll be fine!" I whine. I squirm around but his grip won't loosen at all! I hate this! I just wanna go roam and play isn't that what Jax said we would do?"

"Hey don't cry!" I felt him wipe away my tears. "I just need you to shift into your wolf so we can play okay?" Wolf?

"Wolf?" I asked looking up at him curiously. His face masked into pure horror.

"You've never shifted before!?" He yelled. I whimpered sadly.

"I-I'm sorry... I've never turned into a wolf before... But I've almost turned into one." I whimper.

He sighed. "No baby I'm sorry for yelling I was just shocked. What do you mean you've almost turned into one?" He asks.

Crap! "N-Never mind. Can we just go play please!?" I ask desperately.

He looked at me for awhile before nodding. While he had his guard down I jumped out of his arms and began running around.

"Snow!" He shouted after me but I just giggled and kept running. I felt him catching up to me and I was just trying to run faster. Before I knew it I was being tacked into a huge area over by a river.

"Got you!" He started tickling me and I couldn't stop giggling. Begging him for mercy and to stop. He finally did when I said I was about to pee.

I breathed heavily while he laid next to me laughing. I look over to him and smile. "Thank you Jax, for playing with me."

He gave me a sad smile before sitting up and getting over me. I looked up at him wide eyed.

"You know Snow, you're the best mate I could ever dream of. You're so adorable and sweet." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

I cleared my throat before blushing and asking, "W-What's a mate anyways?"

It was silent for a while and I was starting to regret the question. "A mate is your destined one. Your other half. The one whom will love you and you love back for eternity. Your mate." His voice was serious but I could hear the love in it.

"A-And I'm your mate?"

"Who else?" I looked up to see him smirk. I smiled happily at him. "So ready to head home pup?"

I was a little sad to leave the outside world but I nodded anyways. I let him pick me up and carry me home. I gladly snuggled into him as he carried me.

As we approached the house he said, "Snow I want you to meet the rest of the pack tonight and have dinner with us. Don't worry I'll be with you the whole time though." I remembered those big men from earlier and I wanted to puke myself.

"Please no! I'm sorry if I did anything please don't!" I pleaded.

"Snow I know you're scared of people but the fact you think so little of my pack makes me upset. I love you but I've known this pack for a long time so you disrespecting them is rude and annoying!" He shouted. At this point I just wanted to kill myself.

I made him mad. He hated me. I was being mean to the people he loved. I don't deserve to live. I'm worthless!

I push out of his arms and run back into the forest. "Shit! Snow I didn't mean it like that. Baby I'm sorry please stop running!" He called as he ran after me.

I darted between tress and bushes and found a tree I climbed all the way to the top of.

It was the biggest tree here. I saw it earlier when I was looking around.

"Snow please I'm sorry! Come down please!" Jax pleaded but I just shook my head and started crying, bringing my knees up and wrapping my arms around them. "Snow! I'll be right back just stay here!"

I watched him run back to his home.

Why can't I just stop causing so much trouble for people? I'm the worst! I cried more. Then I felt the tree shake a little.

I looked down to see someone climbing the tree. It looked like a tall lean man.

"Hey there Snow, my name is Axel. I'm Jax's friend." He smiled at me though the mention of Jax made me cry more. "Hey hey! Sssh, he isn't mad at you Snow. It's okay. Lets just climb from this tree and go talk to Jax okay?"

I looked up at him hesitantly before nodding. He helped me climb down and just when I was about to reach the bottom arms enveloped me.

"I'm sorry Snow! I didn't mean anything I said. Will you forgive me please?" He begged.

I sniffles before giving out a tiny yes.

As we were walking back to the house Jax and Axel talked while I was in Jax's arms. My legs and arms wrapped around him. My head over his shoulder.

I felt myself smirking.

This is too easy.