Chapter Two

I open my eyes to my surrounding. I feel a great warmth around me and I look to see a sleeping God next to me!

I squeak from shock and jump up making the God groan. "What's wrong Snow baby?" I blush at him call me baby.

"S-Sorry I got shocked from seeing you." I mumbled.

"Why were you shocked?" He asked as he pulled me to his lap as he sits up leaning against the bed frame.

I snuggles into him. "This is all just really fast is all..."

"Hmm..." He hummed. We stayed like this for hours before there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Jax called when the door opened. In walked a.... Fake? Yeah fake girl.

"Oh baby! What are you doing in here? Come on I'm sure he wants sometime to spend alone." She says in a high pitched voice that makes my ears ring. She pushes me off of Jax and on to the floor before sitting herself on his lap.

All in quick movements she grabs his face and starts kissing him! I feel my heart break into tiny pieces.

I stand up and run out of the room, I couldn't stand seeing that! As I ran I felt him come after me but I pushed to out run him. Before I could get down the wooden stairs I feel arms wrap around me.

I kick, scream, and cry. I know I'm being a baby but what I saw hurt a lot.

"I'm sorry baby, don't worry it'll never happen again. She's gone and she won't bother us anymore okay? So don't worry it's going to be alright." Jax soothed me as he rubbed my back.

I was sat on the counter in a bathroom with him hugging me. I sniffle and pull back before looking up at him with teary eyes. "I-I'm sorry for acting like a baby.... I understand if you're mad."

He cups my cheek and I can't help but lean into it. "Sh it's okay it's not your fault love." We stayed like that for a few minutes before he clears his voice. "So I was wondering if I could take a bath with you or is that too soon? Can u bathe yourself?"

I blush madly. "I'm not to sure how to 'wash' myself... M- Alpha used to bathe me." I heard him growl at that and I looked down thinking he was mad again.

"Hey I'm not mad sorry if I seemed like it." He hugs me before pulling back. He goes over to the tub, starting to fill it with water and he strips.

I blush and look away. I slowly undress as well.

"Okay take my hand I'll help you into the bath." I nod and take his hand as he leads me into the tub of warm water. I practically melt, especially when he came and sat behind me.

He grabbed a bottle of shampoo and started washing my hair then rinsing it and repeating with conditioner. He did the same to himself before he started washing my body.

And no it wasn't dirty you perverts! But it felt nice. He rubbed at the tense places making me relax. After he washed me he washed himself then we got out of the tub. I was a little upset about that.

We dried and since I didn't own any clothes he leant me a shirt that was as big as a dress on me! Sadly none of his boxers for me so I had to go commando.

He picks me up heading to the door. "We're going to go have breakfast then come back up to the room or something if you want we can go outside." The thought of going outside almost made me jump for joy!

I smiled up at him and he chuckled. "Outside it is then."

We went into a large kitchen to see 3 guys in there. They all were big and threatening looking i whimper and snuggle into Jax.

It got quiet and I felt everyone's eyes on me. "Hey they aren't going to hurt you, I wouldn't let them." I shook my head anyways not comfortable with strangers.

He sighs and asks the guys to leave. They all left leaving me and Jax alone. I looked up and smiled at him back to my happy demeanor.

He set me on a counter before he started making food. It smelled amazing may I say!

After he was done I showed down on the deliciousness while he just chuckled and are slowly.

We were both done and after he finished washing the dishes it was time to go out. Finally! I practically jumped up and down.

"Okay pup, lets go." I grab his hand swinging it while skipping.

TIME TO PLAY!