🕊I Don't Know Nothing About Love🕊

Ever since that night on the road trip, everything was changing. It became obvious Ronnie was intrested in me in more than a friend way.

Of course I felt the same way about him, but I just knew Brad would ruin everything if I tried to presue anything.

Sitting agasit a tree, I doodled an R and and E in a heart on the top of my page. Memories of the kiss we shared got center stage of my imagination, making me blush instantly.

Ronnie could read my mind, he almost knew there was something I was restraining, the only way I could let him know that he didn't do anything to hurt me was to get him to kiss me again.

"Hey Ella." I set the book down, unaware that the heart I drew was in full view of Gary Rossington, he didn't seem to see it though, and if he did he didn't seem to act suprised.

Gary helped me up, I flashed him a quick grin before picking my book back up, we walked hand in hand back to the water, where the rest of them were sipping bottles of beer.

I was lucky to be able to call Gary my best friend. Him and Allen were great supports to have around.

I sat down in between Gary and Ronnie, linking arms with Ronnie as I locked eyes with the water being smoothly shifted by the warm air blowing.

Moments like this one are meant to be remembered forever. Through the hell I've been through, this seems to act like a cast for the broken bone. Temporary though, as of late Brad has been more hostile towards me.

The sun began to lower closer to the ground, Ronnie had offered to drive me home now, but I declined, after all I had some sort of romantic plans that had a good chance of falling through.

As soon as we were standing alone underneath a dead or at least suffering tree, I slowly took his hand and kissed it with a smile.

"Do you wanna go somewhere tommrow?" Ronnie picked me up bridal style, full of excitement.

"You wanna hang out? Well sure." I replied back, confused by his shaking head.

"No Elle. I wanna go on a real date with you."