🕊Do A Little Day Drinking🕊

I had followed my usual routine. Sneak out, make my way to hell house, usaully at night or close to it. Brad had gone out to the bar tonight, even though he'd come home drunk, at least I wouldn't have to worry about him trying to look for me throughout town.

On a more, let's say comforting note, currently I was sat on a couch next to Ronnie, due to heat I only had a bra and daisy dukes  covering me.

Ronnie poured me a drink, I drank it quickly, then setting the empty cup down on a side table next to me.

"You want another one?" I asked, walking to the kitchen, and sat on the counter. "Or should we just talk?"

"Talk about what?" Ronnie asked innocently, taking a few sips of his beer that I passed him a few minutes ago.

"Well you did kiss me. Remember that? And then we almost had sex... shouldn't we talk about that?"

Ronnie, instantly went silent.

"I'm not ignoring my feelings no more. Ronnie we're on a date ain't it obvious how I feel about us?"

"Yeah Elle." Ronnie said, it was strange how nervous he was, Ronnie Van Zant is probobly the most confident man I've ever met.

"You know you ain't gonna hurt me. I've got bones of steel."

Slowly, he brought his lips to mine, the same adrenaline and shock that filled my mind and body on the road trip did this time as well, only with more intensity.

"S--." He started, but I cut him off with another passionate kiss, fumbling with the clasp of my bra.

Hey guys sorry this was so short I'm not feeling the best mentally but wanted to give yall a chapter